Uncut With Foreskin Always Retracted...

Not circumcised, but with foreskin always retracted (and glans uncovered) ?

• No, because this habit is not common and does not improve the health of your penis

Votes: 202 42.3%
  • Yes, it's better for various reasons

Votes: 134 28.1%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a positive habit...

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • I'm circumcised, but I think it's a useless habit...

Votes: 40 8.4%
  • I don't know, I never thought about it...

Votes: 52 10.9%

• Total voters

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wore mine retracted on and off for a few years in my late teens. I liked the feeling, especially as it kept the glans dry and it felt cleaner, but it would always find its way back over the head which was annoying. I eventually got circumcised and have not looked back since. I think “permanent” retraction is a poor substitute for a circumcision. If you prefer your head uncovered, might as well do it properly :).

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny how men all differ. My nephew can get his retract because his ridge is very sallow and the foreskin keep moving back over his head.
Suppose we all have our own sort of fun with it.

You've talked with your nephew about keeping the foreskin retracted?

Reactions: N2ranking

Dckstretchr

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been pulling back for a couple years now started with a rubber o ring holding it back now just stays in place without, I can sleep and it doesn't recover my glans. So its pretty much permanent to where I leave it.

Attachments

N2ranking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been pulling back for a couple years now started with a rubber o ring holding it back now just stays in place without, I can sleep and it doesn't recover my glans. So its pretty much permanent to where I leave it.
Nice shiny helmet you have there.

Reactions: Dckstretchr

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks great man, any more pics to share your achievement with us?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a short foreskin, and it naturally rolls back to expose my glans.
That is how I have always known it to be. I did not retract it or keep it rolled back on purpose, it is just how it is.
I have been asked if I were circumcised, and they were surprised when they found out I was all natural.

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Foreskin retraction is bullshit. Unless you have a very short foreskin and long frenulum, the skin always slides forward. If you want the bare knob look, you need to face the knife and get circumcised, which I really don't recommend.

Dckstretchr

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Foreskin retraction is bullshit. Unless you have a very short foreskin and long frenulum, the skin always slides forward. If you want the bare knob look, you need to face the knife and get circumcised, which I really don't recommend.
Guess some are blessed and some aren't.

Cumshot_Master

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm uncut and for a month now have been wearing my foreskin retracted just behind the head.
Most of the time it stays that way because my foreskin is pretty short and have a big mushroom head.
When my dick is fully erect and jerking it off with the foreskin I can barely get it past the corona of the head.
Even with a semi-erection or a swollen dick from hot weather the foreskin immediately rolls back behind the head by itself.

When I was a teenager and young adult I wasn't able to do this because my head was super sensitive and got irritated by it.
Same goes for the shower head, the water jets were just too much to take.

Now I'm 35 and have zero problems with wearing my forskin retracted, even the hardest water jets from the shower head doesn't do anything. Wondering if it's just age which makes the head less sensitve or that lots of masturbation and edging has helped to take away the ultra sensitivity in my mushroom head.

I have a love/hate relationship with my foreskin. For masturbating with the foreskin it's too short and masturbating with some techniques it just gets in the way.

Saitama

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not always necessarily - the foreskin can be trained to stay behind the glans and the frenulum can be stretched with exercise. ;)

Cumshot_Master

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not always necessarily - the foreskin can be trained to stay behind the glans and the frenulum can be stretched with exercise. ;)

I stretched my frenulum more than 15 years ago while taking regular hot baths.
Managed to stretch it so far that my foreskin is the limitation (where it's attached to the shaft) and not the frenulum.

Love it that I can pull it back as far as I want and as hard as I want without pain.

In the photo below it may look like my frenulum has tension, but there is none.

[photo=large]1148910[/photo]