Unusual kinks and fetishes

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Period fetish... Curious to hear others views...

I love fucking my wife from behind also! I can usually hit a certain spot with such depth that her entire body shakes and quivers every time I thrust into her pussy. It is the most awesome thing. She can’t control it either! I mean her body shakes and quivers with each thrust. She says it. Feels so good it is just what her body body as I hit that depth. It’s so neat to see and feel her pussy respond like it does.,

Reactions: emmyfan and diver6

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ur available to pay a trip to an Europe to give a 2 min jerk off to a random guy?

Haha! Well, probably not, but that's kind of a kink of mine too. Never have really managed to do it for obvious reasons, but man would I love to!

DemonOfLust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha! Well, probably not, but that's kind of a kink of mine too. Never have really managed to do it for obvious reasons, but man would I love to!

Yeah I never experienced anything like that either. Im not a person that leaves the house for no good reason so I also dont meet people almost at all outside of my job. Combined with a close minded country I live in I dont get my hopes high in experiencing things like that.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I never experienced anything like that either. Im not a person that leaves the house for no good reason so I also dont meet people almost at all outside of my job. Combined with a close minded country I live in I dont get my hopes high in experiencing things like that.

Yeah, I can't imagine that anyone would just grab you and jack you off. I have the opposite issue, where I would simply love to just grab a man and masturbate him. Of course, that's assault, so...guess I won't be doing that any time soon!

Mike0390

1st Like
Media
Ok this maybe sounds super weird but I get turned on by woman who burn rubber while hitting the accelerator. I enjoy how the tires squeal and smoke. I’m turned on by a feeling that the woman tortures the tires. I don’t know why I react that way but I have that fetish since my late childhood when I witnessed my mom doing a full burnout while doing a hill start on an incredible steep hill.

I love cum. Shot in my mouth, I like to cum on cocks and suck, lick off pussy, off lady feet.
My oldest is my tongue deep in a cummed asshole

Reactions: emmyfan and jb9

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my early teens I loved seeing women in wet clothing. In the early 2000's there was a website called Dr Splash that had nothing but photos of wet younger women. That was before wifi and only one pc in the house was connected to the internet. I would download the pics to a floppy disk and then take it back to the pc in my bedroom and well...

I also knew nothing about internet history at that age. But I guess my mom did. One day I heard my mom angry with my dad and telling him to stop looking at dirty websites. He must have been very confused lol.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well. I don't often read threads all the way through but this has been quite enlightening.

Couple of notes on terms; a kink is a consensual non-traditional sexual, or indeed sensual, experience. Fetishes are more specific, an interest that a person has with a thing being present or enacted for gratification or release to take place.

What really unites these practices is the way in which they are viewed with suspicion by "straight" society. It's not quite as bad as if you are gay but traditional views of male/female roles, marriage and sex preclude many practices - like swinging, piss play or rubber or humiliation - and wider society often looks on these and other practices with derision and some have been classified as mental illnesses within living memory.

There is consequently a certain amount of stigma and shame that can result from feeling alone and freaky, so I take my hat off to all you kinky funsters for sharing so candidly. :)

Interesting article exploring some of these themes:

Growing Up Kinky: Research Shows How Kink Identity Is Formed

My thruppence-worth: I'm not kinky. Quite boringly so. Apart from shagging lads and lasses in abundance there's nothing particularly interesting to say about it. The missus is far more kinky. However, I am fascinated by human sexuality and psychology in general and fetishes in particular. I like to know where they came from, how they evolve...

I'm a firm believer that you get to know a person quickly and well through sex. I have met a lot of people in my "career", entertained many interesting and unusual practices and a wide variety of requests. Not all but certainly most. I have red lines. But I like variety and novelty, and I'm always curious to know what makes people tick.

So I started seeking out people's fetishes and fantasies a went through a period of helping people achieve them - all kinds of things. I was the fantasy, I made it happen... In retrospect, maybe that was my kink.

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Period fetish... Curious to hear others views...
I wouldn’t go as far as saying I have a kink or fetish for this, but it never puts me off when my partner has her period. It’s like extra lubrication and feels great.

Reactions: diver6