Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Married daddies are my all-time weakness. I love to play with "straight" married guys. A few years back I was in Rome and stayed in an apartment. Grindr blew up with photo-less profiles less than 500m away. Turns out Rome has lots of older married guys in mostly sexless relationships. I sucked 6 dicks in the 4 days I was there, all between 55 and 70 or so. My favorite was this beefy bearish 65 year old guy. Hairy as fuck. His wife went out with friends and he had me stop by. Him on the end of the sofa, pants around his ankles. He just leaned back, smoking and drinking grappa while I serviced his massive uncut dick. 8" and thick. I played with his cock and balls for a good 15 minutes before he shot a load. He didn't say a word to me. Just implied I'd take his cum and leave. Can't wait to return.

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
o_Oo_Oo_O
Lol you never know until you try! So you still do it to make her happy right! Lol
My current partner wants me to piss on her and she has suggested various scenarios including her taking a pee on me. I have to say that I’m not keen on the idea. I think mainly I feel that it’s a bit degrading. Mind you I felt the same way when she wanted me to cum on her face but I’ve since got over that and now happy to oblige if she asks me to. Still can’t bring myself to go along with the piss thing though. o_O

Reactions: deleted1846971

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
o_Oo_Oo_O
My current partner wants me to piss on her and she has suggested various scenarios including her taking a pee on me. I have to say that I’m not keen on the idea. I think mainly I feel that it’s a bit degrading. Mind you I felt the same way when she wanted me to cum on her face but I’ve since got over that and now happy to oblige if she asks me to. Still can’t bring myself to go along with the piss thing though. o_O
Lol I totally understand your view. I’m the same with cumming on her face, I don’t like it. But if it’s something she’s asking for then she obviously looks at it differently and is ok with it. For the pissing part I would be good with it as long as it’s not on or near the face. Just my opinion.

Reactions: DDawg

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol I totally understand your view. I’m the same with cumming on her face, I don’t like it. But if it’s something she’s asking for then she obviously looks at it differently and is ok with it. For the pissing part I would be good with it as long as it’s not on or near the face. Just my opinion.

I’m with you there. I definitely wouldn’t piss on or near her face even if she begged for it. That would be a step too far!

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to watch a woman pleasure herself particularly with a dildo. That is probably a kink. I’m fortunate enough to have met a lovely lady who is more than willing to oblige.
I love watching my wife play with her dildo! Fucking hot!

Reactions: DDawg and diver6
D

deleted1846971

My kink list is insanely long so I’ll just pick 2.

Watersports and power exchange.

D

deleted1846971

I love being dominated, I actually get really irritable if I'm not being owned enough
Power exchange is everything. That dynamic can be woven into any other kink & make it that much better.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I love guys wearing helmets or other face-covering masks. Like guys wearing a Spiderman-outfit, bikers in full gear (well especially the helmet). Gets me horny big time :D
I also love tight sportsgear, like running tights etc.
And I like feet.

And now I am sitting here, ready to go for a run, and while typing this my cock grew 3 inches :D

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I love guys wearing helmets or other face-covering masks. Like guys wearing a Spiderman-outfit, bikers in full gear (well especially the helmet). Gets me horny big time :D
I also love tight sportsgear, like running tights etc.
And I like feet.

And now I am sitting here, ready to go for a run, and while typing this my cock grew 3 inches :D

Looks like someone should be having “the best year ever!!!!!”

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Umm where do I start? Most is like your typical bondage & submissive type stuff which has probably been mentioned every other post. Although it's harder than you'd think to find someone that's really into it and isn't all timid:
"Pull my hair"
"umm.. are you sure?"
"YES I'm fucking sure" : unamused:

Probably my weirdest kink is writing stuff in pee in the snow with men's penises..
Long story, but I was with a bunch of guys and feeling all sad and left out when they started writing stuff in the snow with their pee :(
My bf said I could write with his and I drew a big yellow heart in the snow :heart:
Ever since then if I see him peeing I can't help but hold it :imp:

E8dX.gif

I have a GoGirl for camping but it's not the same, the level of control and flow rate of an actual penis is far superior ;)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Umm where do I start? Most is like your typical bondage & submissive type stuff which has probably been mentioned every other post. Although it's harder than you'd think to find someone that's really into it and isn't all timid:
"Pull my hair"
"umm.. are you sure?"
"YES I'm fucking sure" : unamused:

Probably my weirdest kink is writing stuff in pee in the snow with men's penises..
Long story, but I was with a bunch of guys and feeling all sad and left out when they started writing stuff in the snow with their pee :(
My bf said I could write with his and I drew a big yellow heart in the snow :heart:
Ever since then if I see him peeing I can't help but hold it :imp:

View attachment 22818021

I have a GoGirl for camping but it's not the same, the level of control and flow rate of an actual penis is far superior ;)
So glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself kiddo. Hope you keep on the up and up health wise.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself kiddo. Hope you keep on the up and up health wise.
That made me laugh :laughing:

"I like writing stuff in the snow with men's pee.. derp"

"I'm so glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself kiddo"
*headpat*
headpat.gif

Umm.. thanks I think? :confused::blush:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That made me laugh :laughing:

"I like writing stuff in the snow with men's pee.. derp"

"I'm so glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself kiddo"
*headpat*
View attachment 22820181

Umm.. thanks I think? :confused::blush:
Well, you did post in the Coronavirus thread you were suffering the after affects of being infected with Coronavirus. How it had affected your life, libido and health. How it had debilitated you from being a healthy individual.

I was just complimenting on your return to cheekiness in your posts. Nothing else.

I'm probably too tall for you to give me a head pat kiddo. But thanks anyway.

Apologies if you thought of it any further than my thoughts of your health.

Last edited:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It just made me giggle, but Thank You :)

Well, you did post in the Coronavirus thread you were suffering the after affects of being infected with Coronavirus. How it had affected your life, libido and health.
I have been feeling a lot better.. I'm not 100% yet but I've re-gained over half the weight I lost and it seems my hormones are getting back in order :imp:

I'm probably too tall for you to give me a head pat kiddo. But thanks anyway.
That was meant to be you patting my head :p

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It just made me giggle, but Thank You :)

I have been feeling a lot better.. I'm not 100% yet but I've re-gained over half the weight I lost and it seems my hormones are getting back in order :imp:

That was meant to be you patting my head :p
Got it now :) Well done on your working your way back....I noticed the other day in the ABC about people suffering long term affects of those who are finding it a battle back. of how many....out of 130 people in a hospital in the UK...83% were struggling, no matter what age.

Reminded me of your posts. But yeah....Pat..pat...well done, and in a keep it up way :)

Reactions: nailz