Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Coming to Las Vegas this week, be there Wednesday and Thursday night hopefully. Driving in from Los Angeles as I move across the country. Straight fit athletic open minded jock here.

Any good hotel recommendations with a nice spa that is included with the hotel rate, that is affordable? I see online that the hotels charge $20-40 a day for parking for guests. That would be free. Crazy. Vegas sure has changed over the years. Gotten really expensive. Circa or Luxor I am thinking of booking. Or if I splurge, Caesar's.

Reactions: bijockfl

mikester24622

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Coming to Las Vegas this week, be there Wednesday and Thursday night hopefully. Driving in from Los Angeles as I move across the country. Straight fit athletic open minded jock here.

Any good hotel recommendations with a nice spa that is included with the hotel rate, that is affordable? I see online that the hotels charge $20-40 a day for parking for guests. That would be free. Crazy. Vegas sure has changed over the years. Gotten really expensive. Circa or Luxor I am thinking of booking. Or if I splurge, Caesar's.
I’ve never heard of a LV hotel including the spa. I don’t think that exists.

philldog

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve never heard of a LV hotel including the spa. I don’t think that exists.
okay thanks, I am looking on amenities on hotel websites, and it says spas at some of them. So wasn't sure, what kind of spa it is.

NoahFL

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Headed to Vegas this weekend, so was going to hit the spa on Saturday. Was looking forward to Qua, but with recent closures I guess I’m between Encore and MB. I know MB has a mixed crowd but usually at least 1-2 guys I end up vibing with in some manner. Anyone think Encore would be better on a Saturday? I had some hot experiences (4 I think) at Cosmo, but recently hasn’t seemed that active.

Also, any news on the Adonis Men’s Spa that just opened? Overall I think I may have had the best experience being voyeristic at Kuma! Sorry for the details.

Thanks!

Reactions: Csj65

NoahFL

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will be at Encore spa this afternoon, Fri 4/19. Hope to see some handsome, fit guys there in a towel.
Any good therapists at Encore? I’m not meaning anything more, but cute guys you wouldn’t mind being touched by for an hour?

mikester24622

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any good therapists at Encore? I’m not meaning anything more, but cute guys you wouldn’t mind being touched by for an hour?
No idea. I didn’t get a treatment today. Just used the spa facilities. It was an absolute swimsuit fest there today. Several very nice looking guys, but nobody was showing anything at all.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No idea. I didn’t get a treatment today. Just used the spa facilities. It was an absolute swimsuit fest there today. Several very nice looking guys, but nobody was showing anything at all.
Encore’s very hit or miss on the swimsuit ratio. I’ve been a bunch of times and had at least 1-2 great views while I was there but yes unfortunately most are suited up. It’s attracts groups and a good number of international travelers. It’s too bad because the open bay experiential showers are the best.