Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

I do sort of agree with this one, I ain't got the mental strength to set up a thread. It'll be like fishing; just sitting waiting for a bite
Regardless if “most people don’t care or want to see that stuff..” It’s still related to Vinnie…It’d be much easier for him to post about it in this thread and ask about feet then sit in a separate thread that won’t get that much attention…don’t be a dick lol.

Reactions: johnp177
do sort of agree with this one, I ain't got the mental strength to set up a thread. It'll be like fishing; just sitting waiting for a bite

everyone always says they never wanna start up a thread like it is some kind of labor intensive, time consuming process lol it should only take a couple minutes max, depending on what you write as the initial post and if you have pictures to add. it's not like you gotta moderate it yourself

Fun fact: Vinnie surpassed Noah as the most liked male young influencer. On IG his posts frequently reach 1 million while Beck's current posts reach 300k... even having almost the double of Hacker's followers there.

Reactions: kendoll2001
Me either. His only appeal for me is his big bulge.
for me I feel like these tic tik boys aren’t ever going to show and thing on purpose “The one’s that have onlyfans” and they are just scaming and taking ppls moneys. But I will drop it from there I don’t want to get too off topic.

Reactions: billiebb