Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

looks real so i guess it is
girl please this is the internet, it’s like the number one rule to not believe everything you see. here’s the original pic. hope this fake doesn’t get posted for the nth time again :grinning:8E8C4B9C-B369-42A0-B611-535D1FEE5BB6.jpeg

With the news about Vinnie moving with Jack Wright, do you guys think Vinnie is 100% straight? Jack is bisexual from different sources.

My gay radar is off the charts.
Why would moving in with someone bi mean he's not straight? Sounds like he's just accepting and not an asshole. I'm gay and one of my best friends lives with me - he's not trying it on for fun, he just isn't a homophobe.

Why would moving in with someone bi mean he's not straight? Sounds like he's just accepting and not an asshole. I'm gay and one of my best friends lives with me - he's not trying it on for fun, he just isn't a homophobe.
I've lived with straight friends too and they didn't suddenly become bi or gay because of it. I think maybe that person's fantasy brain kicked in lol

Wait, how come no one in LPSG seems to be interested in Vinnie? Vinnie is literally the IT BOY on social media right now.
My guess would be is because he seems quite boring? He is very handsome, but, to me anyway, he's quite generically good looking. White boy with a square jaw and pillow lips. Plus he doesn't have an OF and most of his pics are the same. Still nice to look at though