Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

With the news about Vinnie moving with Jack Wright, do you guys think Vinnie is 100% straight? Jack is bisexual from different sources.

My gay radar is off the charts.
it's never legit been confirmed that Jack is bi

Reactions: 6798491 and UrielPd
Here’s Vinnie in one of Garrett casto new TikTok’s .
That boy is hiding that dick from us
fortunately for us (unfortunately for him) there is no hiding that beast with a mere human hand. he's lucky he didnt lose his fingers or entire arm smothering that giant monster. such a brave knight

My guess would be is because he seems quite boring? He is very handsome, but, to me anyway, he's quite generically good looking. White boy with a square jaw and pillow lips. Plus he doesn't have an OF and most of his pics are the same. Still nice to look at though
You say that like white boys that have lips grow on trees lol

Reactions: samserra201
Vinnie is an anime nerd in the shape of a hot-as-fuck cool guy.

But if you strip him from his aggressive alpha persona you'll find out a sweet, delicate, feminine, narcissistic, vanity teenager just like most boys his age. Vinnie knows he is hot and he cannot help but showcase it on camera.

He fits the bisexual characteristics: avoids talking about girls 100%, avoids talking about girl relationships, and he's more into his male friends (max and jack) and once again...anime, which is the number 1 hobbie for everyone LGBT.

EVERYONE KNOWS Vinnie fucks Jack Wright....what no one knows is that Jack LOVES IT.

Vinnie is an anime nerd in the shape of a hot-as-fuck cool guy.

But if you strip him from his aggressive alpha persona you'll find out a sweet, delicate, feminine, narcissistic, vanity teenager just like most boys his age. Vinnie knows he is hot and he cannot help but showcase it on camera.

He fits the bisexual characteristics: avoids talking about girls 100%, avoids talking about girl relationships, and he's more into his male friends (max and jack) and once again...anime, which is the number 1 hobbie for everyone LGBT.

EVERYONE KNOWS Vinnie fucks Jack Wright....what no one knows is that Jack LOVES IT
Are you okay?