Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

I'm positive Vinnie's cum must taste sweet.

I bet his semen is thick, white, creamy, bubble-gum-ish, fertile and very very sweet. YUM.
not speaking from personal experience but I've always heard that guys who smoke cigarettes shoot cum which tastes awful and bitter

unless he's smoking bubble gum flavored cigs, then maybe you're on to something..

Wait, how come no one in LPSG seems to be interested in Vinnie? Vinnie is literally the IT BOY on social media right now

... of course people are interested in him here, lol.

If you're referring to the lack of posts and nudes, it's firstly because Vinnie is super young. He also doesn't have OF (and probably will never have OF).

Also, 90% of Vinnie's Tiktok is thirst traps, so why come here to talk about his bulge/body when you can just go to his actual page?

With all his money he could have gotten better tattoos

Wrong.

Babyboy Vinnie is LITERALLY the blueprint for every single white fuck boy teen EVERYWHERE when it comes to tattoos. I've seen COUNTLESS fuck boys with the spider in the middle of the chest. The snake tattoo around his neck. Like everyone copies HOME BOY Vinnie. Poor soul.

Wrong.

Babyboy Vinnie is LITERALLY the blueprint for every single white fuck boy teen EVERYWHERE when it comes to tattoos. I've seen COUNTLESS fuck boys with the spider in the middle of the chest. The snake tattoo around his neck. Like everyone copies HOME BOY Vinnie. Poor soul.
I dont follow every eboy so I wouldnt know, but if they're copying his bad tattoos they're not very bright