I'd happily suck his weezerI feel like he posts more revealing stuff on tiktok but somehow he feels weird about posting his junk on Twitter lolView attachment 79197041
I'd happily suck his weezerI feel like he posts more revealing stuff on tiktok but somehow he feels weird about posting his junk on Twitter lolView attachment 79197041
I swear they make this man look so ugly in professional shoots....
I swear they make this man look so ugly in professional shoots....
What are you talking about. He looks hotI swear they make this man look so ugly in professional shoots....
Wait, how come no one in LPSG seems to be interested in Vinnie? Vinnie is literally the IT BOY on social media right now
With all his money he could have gotten better tattoos
I dont follow every eboy so I wouldnt know, but if they're copying his bad tattoos they're not very brightWrong.
Babyboy Vinnie is LITERALLY the blueprint for every single white fuck boy teen EVERYWHERE when it comes to tattoos. I've seen COUNTLESS fuck boys with the spider in the middle of the chest. The snake tattoo around his neck. Like everyone copies HOME BOY Vinnie. Poor soul.
Exactly. How will the youth of today survive without you to steer them in the right aesthetic direction?I dont follow every eboy so I wouldnt know, but if they're copying his bad tattoos they're not very bright
Exactly. How will the youth of today survive without you to steer them in the right aesthetic direction?
Usually I don’t get the hype, but with him, I do. He’s pretty as fuck top to bottom. That’s why all the e boys are quite literally forcing themselves to look like him.
Haven't heard or seen any leaked stuffAnyone know what’s going on with his leaked stuff going around?
Every single E-boy wants to look EXACTLY like him.
The only issue with Vinnie is that he's quite short... wish his legs were longer.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.