Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquemus

Legendary Member
Media
I do not care about the project and its goal... for me, all this positive masculinity thing is just bullshit. Also, there are much better organizations that support LGBTQ+ community (Trevor project, Outright Action, GLAAD, etc.).

Since they changed from Warwick Rowers to Worldwide roar, they guys are not hot as before period (exception the twins). I am not interested in seeing guys that are not physically attractive, it is a CALENDAR!!!

Finally, the photographer can be more polite and stop stalking and harassing people online.

Lmao. Im not a fan of WR anymore but

“Finally, the photographer can be more polite and stop stalking and harassing people online.”

This part made me laugh. Seriously wtf? He can complain about ”copyright infringement”. Don’t be ridiculous. And stop being such a whiny twat.

george2216

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it was here that someone said there’s a certain folder you can buy off of there website and it shows them hard??
What was the name of the folder?

Reactions: Pandaaa

QRS

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it was here that someone said there’s a certain folder you can buy off of there website and it shows them hard??
What was the name of the folder?

If that were true, I’d buy it, but I don’t think it is. Certainly pics of Warwick boners would have leaked long ago.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
If that were true, I’d buy it, but I don’t think it is. Certainly pics of Warwick boners would have leaked long ago.
i think the rowers occasionally get full erections while shooting the calendar but the director cuts it out which is unfortunate. its nice to show guys can be hard around their friends too and its nothing to hide and be ashamed of . but i think one of twins was hard and the photographer didn't cut out

rmikey49

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
i think the rowers occasionally get full erections while shooting the calendar but the director cuts it out which is unfortunate. its nice to show guys can be hard around their friends too and its nothing to hide and be ashamed of . but i think one of twins was hard and the photographer didn't cut out

Where can this be found? The twins are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.