Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who is the guy on bottom ..hes hard

Semi hard. If you think that he is hard, you need to see more dicks in person lol (joke).
It is the uncut twin... Alejo (Alejandro), I guess, if not is Sebas (Sebastian). One is cut the other uncut, do not remember who is who! Cheers

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Semi hard. If you think that he is hard, you need to see more dicks in person lol (joke).
It is the uncut twin... Alejo (Alejandro), I guess, if not is Sebas (Sebastian). One is cut the other uncut, do not remember who is who! Cheers
i think its Sebastian because he said yes he was getting hard during the photoshoot. i

Reactions: carom and Pandaaa

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
i think
"Alex" is the uncut twin. I have heard the photographer say his name multiple times, while he was doing shoots without his brother "Sebastian" being on location.
Sebastian is the one who got aroused during the photoshoot

Reactions: Sam92 and Pandaaa

jtillman

Superior Member
Media
i think

Sebastian is the one who got aroused during the photoshoot

I am not sure why you typed this reply to my post. I never stated that Sebastian never got aroused during a photoshoot. Both of the twins fluff before some of the pictures are taken. Alex can be seen tugging on his foreskin during the shoots etc... I know Sebastian stated during a question and answer session, that he got aroused during the photoshoots, but that does not change the fact that Alex is the uncut twin, as I stated.

Sebastian may have stated that he got aroused during photoshoots, but in every photo and video I have ever seen of the two of them, it is Alex that was fluffed more than his brother. This makes me think that Angus is holding out on us, and has not released the recorded content when the guys are fully or nearly fully erect.

ccjansch

Experimental Member
Media

Whoknows231

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See this complaint on their forums: Dissatisfied with WR21 Photo Subscription

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Little new content, and a lot of repetitive content.
I also agree. The 2021 Film subscription is made of only 4 to 5 sportsmen in different settings and older material perhaps not all published before.Understandably regarding the pandemic but the price is in that regard too high. Pity

one_love_95

Legendary Member
Media
I also agree. The 2021 Film subscription is made of only 4 to 5 sportsmen in different settings and older material perhaps not all published before.Understandably regarding the pandemic but the price is in that regard too high. Pity
If the cost of the shoot was reduced due to covid they should reduce the cost selling it. Wont support their 'charity' again until they show me what they spend the money on.

Reactions: JohnT23 and Pandaaa
Status
Not open for further replies.