Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There aren't a lot of full body shots of James during the video, but I found the best frames I could. This boxing photoshoot sounds better in theory than it looks in practice. Because the guys are constantly moving while they box, they are motion-blurred on almost every frame. A lot of blurry cocks. Physical exertion also causes blood to flow to the muscles and away from the penis. James' cock looks noticeably smaller here than in his previous shoots, and I think that's why. He probably fluffed up a little in the other shoots, but the exertion of boxing makes that impossible. Still, James is an attractive guy, in my opinion the sexiest of the new batch (which, granted, isn't saying much).

Before anyone asks, no, I can't send you this video. I'm not going to take money away from a charity. Hopefully these screenshots will inspire people to purchase the video, if they are so inclined.
View attachment 22867721 View attachment 22867731 View attachment 22867741 View attachment 22867751 View attachment 22867761 View attachment 22867771 View attachment 22867781 View attachment 22867791

Thanks! Could you please share some pics of James where his dick looks bigger? :)

Reactions: collegeluv10

luvbush

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of all of the men who have been involved in the project, Jacob is my absolute favorite. I love his dark hair, thick eyebrows, and athletic, masculine build -- and of course his full, natural bush, heavy balls, and meaty uncut cock. He also seems to have a kind heart and a sweet nature. A total dreamboat!

I've been rewatching some of the films and it's really struck me how, over the years, the rowers went from being quite shy about showing full frontal nudity to just letting it all hang out. In the frames below, Jacob is standing outside on a public beach in broad daylight, fully nude. He makes no attempt whatsoever to cover himself. In the last frame, the camera is doing a lingering closeup of Jacob's cock and balls -- that's the sole purpose of the shot, and Jacob is aware of this. (In the dialogue, Lucas says that he has painted an arrow pointing toward Jacob's "third leg" (his penis) and then it cuts to a tight closeup of Jacob's cock.) In the locker room of my gym, the young men go to excruciating lengths to avoid letting anyone see their penises (doing the dreaded towel dance, etc), but these young men are inviting us to take a good, long look at their juicy, uncut cocks. God bless them.

View attachment 23003971 View attachment 23003981 View attachment 23003991 View attachment 23004001
Here’s when Lucas mentions ‘Jacob’s third leg’ haha He really is enjoying that view, so lucky...

D

deleted2659811

Out of all of the men who have been involved in the project, Jacob is my absolute favorite. I love his dark hair, thick eyebrows, and athletic, masculine build -- and of course his full, natural bush, heavy balls, and meaty uncut cock. He also seems to have a kind heart and a sweet nature. A total dreamboat!

I've been rewatching some of the films and it's really struck me how, over the years, the rowers went from being quite shy about showing full frontal nudity to just letting it all hang out. In the frames below, Jacob is standing outside on a public beach in broad daylight, fully nude. He makes no attempt whatsoever to cover himself. In the last frame, the camera is doing a lingering closeup of Jacob's cock and balls -- that's the sole purpose of the shot, and Jacob is aware of this. (In the dialogue, Lucas says that he has painted an arrow pointing toward Jacob's "third leg" (his penis) and then it cuts to a tight closeup of Jacob's cock.) In the locker room of my gym, the young men go to excruciating lengths to avoid letting anyone see their penises (doing the dreaded towel dance, etc), but these young men are inviting us to take a good, long look at their juicy, uncut cocks. God bless them.

View attachment 23003971 View attachment 23003981 View attachment 23003991 View attachment 23004001
Please tell me you have more shots of him :)

luvbush

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I can't stop looking at these, the stomach hair and the untouched pubes... literally perfect

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is the guy on the right, with the long foreskin?! Impressive!
That's Alex. The guy standing to his left is his identical twin, Sebastian. You'll notice that Alex is uncut and Sebastian is cut. People have been wondering for years about how this came to be, but I don't think either twin has ever explained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.