Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnT23

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would be nice if the photographer would change things up for the next edition. I didn't even buy in 2020. The photographer seems to be a one-trick-pony, with pretty much the same shoots year after year, with a lot of the same models.

Maybe involve some other photographers in the project to freshen things up.

luvbush

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be nice if the photographer would change things up for the next edition. I didn't even buy in 2020. The photographer seems to be a one-trick-pony, with pretty much the same shoots year after year, with a lot of the same models.

100%! We’ve been getting the same photos year after year, either they change the photographer or they try making something different

andygs430

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought 2020 and regret it. Boring and they just showed the same models in each video installment.

lrogan

Cherished Member
Media
Anyone got more of Phil Chope from 2014? He's hot! Seen him in videos but are there more behind the scenes or images from the calendar itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.