Warwick rowers 2019 has been realesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott11e

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No criticism of the guys – taking your clothes off for everyone to see always takes balls. But jeez what has this become :D If you can’t do a calendar full of hot virile sportsmen getting naked, then don’t associate it with the brand you built up doing exactly that.

It would have been kinder to kill the whole thing when Warwick University pulled the plug tbh.

eekgeek81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No criticism of the guys – taking your clothes off for everyone to see always takes balls. But jeez what has this become :D If you can’t do a calendar full of hot virile sportsmen getting naked, then don’t associate it with the brand you built up doing exactly that.

It would have been kinder to kill the whole thing when Warwick University pulled the plug tbh.
Well they rebranded it to worldwide roar to be more inclusive etc. but the end result is just plain lackluster.

Dbc2234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just found this on Twitter - I didn't apply the numbers so cannot remove them. On the positive it does show the variety of men involved in recent years and kind of demonstrates how much the demographic of the model has changed. In the start it was 'traditionally hot, young guys' and now it is a lot more diverse. Whether that is to your taste or not is a matter of personal judgment but things have definitely changed......
Dear god…

Reactions: Pandaaa

Spartacuss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just found this on Twitter - I didn't apply the numbers so cannot remove them. On the positive it does show the variety of men involved in recent years and kind of demonstrates how much the demographic of the model has changed. In the start it was 'traditionally hot, young guys' and now it is a lot more diverse. Whether that is to your taste or not is a matter of personal judgment but things have definitely changed......
2, 11 and 15 are perfect!

Tygger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2, 9, 13 for sure

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sort of looks like the police raided a sauna and forced the customers, members of the general public, to line up.

Personally I used to like the Warwick products to see the guys naked that I see at a (fantasy) gym populated by hot, young models but each to their own ;)
oh thats so funny - i agree - diversity is fine - just not on a naked calendar with hot guys - that guy with all the tatto's - yuck...

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bad news, Alfie is out, that picture is from the 2020 calendar.
The only ones that remain in 2022 are Lucas, Amir and the twins.
I am only interested in the twins, they are hot, not shy, and well endowed. I never liked Lucas personality, I found him annoying, but at least he is hot.
I do not find attractive Amir at all.
i tend to agree amir just doesn't do it for me - im facinated with the twins with one being circumcised & the other intact - love to know the story behind that.. lucus was hot when he 1st started but im now so over seeing him every year...

Reactions: Pandaaa and iGlu46

Scottie97

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The blond beautiful guy with the fantastic uncut, small cock is Felix King. He is absolutely stunning and that cock is just beautiful (to me) ❤️
One of my All time favourites! I have an album dedicated to Felix so shout if anyone wants to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.