We are building a New Erotic Stories Section from scratch. Any feature requests?

Shaven Raven

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this! This is amazing.

The only two-story sites I visit are Lush Stories and Literotica.
Lush Stories is ok but it is annoying how I can't highlight the text. Small pet peeve of mine.
Lit is the gold standard but it needs an update. The search parameters and niches could be a bit better.
Gender and sexuality search options are outdated.
Feedback loop could be better. It would be nice to be able to post a comment on a story and get a reply from the author.

I'll think of more and let you know.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this! This is amazing.

The only two-story sites I visit are Lush Stories and Literotica.
Lush Stories is ok but it is annoying how I can't highlight the text. Small pet peeve of mine.
Lit is the gold standard but it needs an update. The search parameters and niches could be a bit better.
Gender and sexuality search options are outdated.
Feedback loop could be better. It would be nice to be able to post a comment on a story and get a reply from the author.

I'll think of more and let you know.
Wow! Incredible feedback! Thank you!

comfocol

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be great if the chapters of the story itself and the replies from readers could be separated so you could read the whole thing without scrolling through "bumps" and appreciation posts

comfocol

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be great if the chapters of the story itself and the replies from readers could be separated so you could read the whole thing without scrolling through "bumps" and appreciation posts
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading people's appreciation! But maybe there's a way to separate them visually or have them in a separate field on the page.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the comment about being able to add a chapter to a story. Many of the stories I have written I would have included more, but thought that the posts would be too long. I've tried Part 1, Part 2 etc but most people don't want to have to search for the previous posts.

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A good search function would be great. So it would be easier to find the kind of story you are into at that moment.
Off course we need to be able to comment and celebrate the authors. They do all the important work :)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This new project will have stories outside of threads as their own stand alone page with comments at the end of the story.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the comment about being able to add a chapter to a story. Many of the stories I have written I would have included more, but thought that the posts would be too long. I've tried Part 1, Part 2 etc but most people don't want to have to search for the previous posts.
They'll all be grouped together.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good search function would be great. So it would be easier to find the kind of story you are into at that moment.
Off course we need to be able to comment and celebrate the authors. They do all the important work :)
Agreed!

Dmiller

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Filters! Pre-set filters (like levels of explicitness, gay, straight, celeb, non-celeb etc) but also ability to search within just the stories (and not the wider website) e.g. 'Justin Bieber' so that i can see the JB stories and not the thousands of other post elsewhere.

A 'tab' thing in a person's profile so that you can click on their profile and see what stories they've written, vs trying to figure out which of their posts is a story. Not sure how this would be done as some people obviously write their stories as a 'comment' to their original chapter.

Maybe ability to tip an author?

Thanks!

awkwardimpulse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi Everyone!

We are in the process of building a New Erotic Stories Section. We need your help to make this amazing :)

Are there any features you'd like us to include?
Any design or layout suggestions?
Any ideas you have please let us know :)
Any restrictions?