What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the married guys I knew have been my feeders for years!! Trustworthiness and willingness to provide the great services are what they are looking for and needing different from home. They always save up so that they can let me suck and swallow them down my hungry throat!!
Yes.

Reactions: helmetlang

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly....for me....sucking cock is almost addicting.......so good you just keep coming back to it....wanting it more and more....once a man has felt and tasted dick, he'll understand completely......
You can't just suck one! It is kind of habit forming act.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
We both want me to cum without strings. My suck buddy is always cum and cock hungry

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a married guy and I too would like to have a suck buddy. I had one for several years when pussy was not available. My suck buddy kept my spine drained of cum. I'm just curious what makes so many married men have a suck buddy on the side? Do you think men suck cock better than woman? What drives married men to want a suck buddy? Just curious as to what all the responses will say!
The OP posits a fact without evidence and then asks for explanations. The explanations are worthless if the underlying premise is false. Any survey data or other evidence, other than personal experience or generalized assertions, that back up the underlying premise? I think not. The better question would be: "How Many Other Married Men Like Me Want a Suck Buddy."

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As married men get older they don't get the sex at home they need. So it's easier to find another male to have sex with. Men suck dick better than women because they know what men enjoy and they are enthusiastic while sucking.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are many married men out there just need good BJs and many of the cocksuckers just happy to help! My married buddies have been coming to me for awhile. The longest since 2013!
Woody we have to get these married "Straight" men to be comfortable seeking out a cocksucker to have for a suck buddy. We need to have conservations with straight friends that having a S.B. is not so shameful. Anything we can do to get them out of the closet and make use of us.
Lets face, a lot of us guys just want to suck cock. Society often guilts us married guys into holding off. Eventually we cant take it anymore and reach out for someone. And once u get that cock drunk feeling you cant stop. Just wish it wasn't so difficult to find someone.
"Cock Drunk" is a good definition of the desire a man gets after tasting his first one, of many hopefully.

Reactions: slowsucknj

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with your post. I have no credentials of being a sexologist but do believe that there are guys out there that lust for cock and do it far better than a married woman. But I do recall some girl friends that really could suck , probably chrome off a bumper. But again they were just girl friends not married. Sex in marriage can loose it's luster over the years and can become a boring job for some MEN and woman. I tend to sway more for woman that the sexual drive goes away but I think that's part of the woman's anatomy and nature. I think in most part men want sex all the time and there is nothing like a GOOD blow job to relax the body and mind whether giving or receiving. Just my option.
Marriage is like a hot bath. After a while it cools off which makes it no longer pleasurable.