What do you american women think of donald trump?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I been deep diving the archives. Since we're coming up on an election, during a pandemic, while POTUS beefs with Twitter, a Mitch McConnell Appointed SOTUS just shot down mail in voting in Texas.....

How we feeling about our Tantrumer in Chief?

ETA: nailed on two SCJs.

Yep. I am voting for Biden. He is far from ideal.. He's even further distanced, in the right way, from our current Tyrannical Toddler

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I really don't get is how the Democratic Party has learned nothing from 4 years ago.

Once more it's the weakest possible candidate against the orange moron wannabe dictator. I sincerely hope they pick the right running mate and keep Biden away from cameras and microphones.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Here’s a scenario I see.
Joe Biden has a speech impediment. He’s a stutterer. He’s recently been open about it.
Trump, who is such a kind advocate to the disabled, will try to imitate it, but it will blend into his word salad so seamlessly, no one will get it.

The physical, mental and emotional energy needed to keep a stutter under control is tiring. Campaigning wrings your body and soul out. So we hear more of it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Biden is not a weak candidate. He has served two terms as VP. He has a long political history. He has said, done and supported problematic things. Some of those things occured decades ago. A huge failing of the Left is not allowing growth or acknowledging that an individual learns from mistakes and can be changed on a fundamental level by the experience.

Biden has maintained a level of civility Trump couldn't dream of. He is not a thrice bankrupt, financially and morally, Former Reality TV Show host. Who is threatening US citizens with military assaults while abusing his office to play out a grudge match with Twitter during a world wide pandemic where over 100,000 Americans have died and 36,000,000 are out of work. The son of a bitch is so vile he can't even say "Nazis? Maybe not so good"

Democrats really have to stop expecting a candidate to fall from the sky in a radiant column of light. It won't happen. As much as I want it with all my heart we are a generation away from Medicare For All, UBI, Student Debt Forgiveness and et al. Yes, campaigning for those policies is the right thing to do, educate and open minds. But be realistic about any administrations ability to bring it to fruition. Saying "I want" with no clear path to achieve is an empty gesture that does nothing to relieve the suffering of desperate people.

Concentrate on the next 4 years. 2 more Supreme Court Judges, minimum. Like, 700 more judges, most unqualified *one not approved by the Bar Association* to various levels of state and local courts. The continued mishandling of a public health crisis. Trumps absolute ineptitude at foreign policies. Further attacks on Roe v Wade. LGBTQ Right. Women's Rights. The ERA was never ratified. Women/PoC/Disabled are not protected by the constitution. Every right anyone not white, male, hetero, christian or rich can be taken away by stackIng SOTUS. *proven by the Mail in Vote ruling in TX*

Holy fuck on the environment. Side note: any one notice a substantial uptake in Biblical Grade Disasters since The Twittering Taint assumed office? Maybe the big G O D is trying to tell all those evangelicals something.

Again this my primary vote went to Grampa Bernie. For whatever reason The Bernie Folk did not bother to vote. Shame on every fucking one of them. And these are the same idiots who will not vote in November. Assholes. There were so many great candidates this year. The fact is their base did not come out to support their runs. Yes, campaign finance played a part for some. Voter apathy was the killer.

Get out. Hold ya nose. Pull that kevel for Biden. For any fucking chance America has at redeeming its self. Vote in the fucking Mid-Terms! Mitch McConnell and his growing collection of self-appointed SCJs and his ability to prevent laws from being voted on/assuring Trumpty will sign whatever Mitch wants proves those Mid-Terms are what really shapes the country. By the By, 2.7 million dollars a year profiteering McConnell is up for reelection this year. Kentucky? Destroy him.

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Biden is not a weak candidate. He has served two terms as VP. He has a long political history. He has said, done and supported problematic things. Some of those things occured decades ago. A huge failing of the Left is not allowing growth or acknowledging that an individual learns from mistakes and can be changed on a fundamental level by the experience.

Biden has maintained a level of civility Trump couldn't dream of. He is not a thrice bankrupt, financially and morally, Former Reality TV Show host. Who is threatening US citizens with military assaults while abusing his office to play out a grudge match with Twitter during a world wide pandemic where over 100,000 Americans have died and 36,000,000 are out of work. The son of a bitch is so vile he can't even say "Nazis? Maybe not so good"

Democrats really have to stop expecting a candidate to fall from the sky in a radiant column of light. It won't happen. As much as I want it with all my heart we are a generation away from Medicare For All, UBI, Student Debt Forgiveness and et al. Yes, campaigning for those policies is the right thing to do, educate and open minds. But be realistic about any administrations ability to bring it to fruition. Saying "I want" with no clear path to achieve is an empty gesture that does nothing to relieve the suffering of desperate people.

Concentrate on the next 4 years. 2 more Supreme Court Judges, minimum. Like, 700 more judges, most unqualified *one not approved by the Bar Association* to various levels of state and local courts. The continued mishandling of a public health crisis. Trumps absolute ineptitude at foreign policies. Further attacks on Roe v Wade. LGBTQ Right. Women's Rights. The ERA was never ratified. Women/PoC/Disabled are not protected by the constitution. Every right anyone not white, male, hetero, christian or rich can be taken away by stackIng SOTUS. *proven by the Mail in Vote ruling in TX*

Holy fuck on the environment. Side note: any one notice a substantial uptake in Biblical Grade Disasters since The Twittering Taint assumed office? Maybe the big G O D is trying to tell all those evangelicals something.

Again this my primary vote went to Grampa Bernie. For whatever reason The Bernie Folk did not bother to vote. Shame on every fucking one of them. And these are the same idiots who will not vote in November. Assholes. There were so many great candidates this year. The fact is their base did not come out to support their runs. Yes, campaign finance played a part for some. Voter apathy was the killer.

Get out. Hold ya nose. Pull that kevel for Biden. For any fucking chance America has at redeeming its self. Vote in the fucking Mid-Terms! Mitch McConnell and his growing collection of self-appointed SCJs and his ability to prevent laws from being voted on/assuring Trumpty will sign whatever Mitch wants proves those Mid-Terms are what really shapes the country. By the By, 2.7 million dollars a year profiteering McConnell is up for reelection this year. Kentucky? Destroy him.

I fucking love you!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I get cranked by the Bernie Bris again not showing up for the general. Surely they understand stop gap measures.
Bern needs to step up, and be visual in his support of Biden.

yes, I voted Bernie.

Bernie is pushing his voters to vote for Biden, and he's pushing Biden to give us something to vote for.

No vote for Trump, but also absolutely no vote for Biden from me.

Then you are voting for Trump.

I love ya. But I can't understand that choice.

Two party system is never gonna evolve if people's voting doesn't change. And for a laundry list of reasons I will not give Trump or Biden my vote.

Edit: is a reason I avoid Politics section n thought a while before replying to this thread. Not gonna post anymore 'bout this either.

Reactions: lms28

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You could share your whys for not voting for Biden. You could talk about who you plan to vote for.

Help me understand why after the last four years a "fuck it" spin of the wheel is what you are going for.

Cuz same last year "I don't like Hillary" from heaps of people. Can you honestly say we would be here, where we are today, with Hillary behind the desk?

A multiple party system will never work. The Right will not split. To them, their core belief agenda, fuck up and evil as it is, matters.

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
At first I was cool on Biden. I’m blue no matter who, because orange.
But if you dig back into his votes in DC, what he championed as VP (what a career killer that job can be), and his legislative self, I can live with him being a bad product of his times.

Reactions: lms28