What if you caught your roommate stroking?

What would you do?

• Total voters

horny_refugee

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A lot of us either are or have in the past shared a room with someone else. There is usually a low amount of privacy and when there is some privacy we like to take advantage of it when we can.

If you woke up early one morning and you turn over and see your roommate naked and lost in a stroke session, what would you do?

4kula

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of us either are or have in the past shared a room with someone else. There is usually a low amount of privacy and when there is some privacy we like to take advantage of it when we can.

If you woke up early one morning and you turn over and see your roommate naked and lost in a stroke session, what would you do?
If I had another boy roommate and I heard it naked and stroking in his bed I'd def start stroking myself (under the blankets or fully stretched on the bed out of the blankets if he's doing so), hoping that he would join me and we'd start rubbing each other's meat.
I mean, maybe I could do that even if the other boy was heterosexual, just to let him know that it's safe to jerking off around and that it's a mutual need

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So five of the six choices indicate some tacit approval and only one indicates that the act is unwelcome? Such is the salacious bias among many on this site. How about balancing the choices, adding four others ranging from "That's gross" to "Get out of here with that sick shit!"

Reactions: lapdog2001

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So five of the six choices indicate some tacit approval and only one indicates that the act is unwelcome? Such is the salacious bias among many on this site. How about balancing the choices, adding four others ranging from "That's gross" to "Get out of here with that sick shit!"
Not all of us feel the need to be assholes about everything.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went over to a friends house one day.. his mom says he’s upstairs in his room. “”””still lived with his mom just 18”””””.

He knew I was coming over and play some games .. I knocked on his door and opened it at same time.. and I look and he was covered up .. he was like what fuck are you doing here.. isais is be over about 5 … he was like .. it’s five already I said yeah ..

Then funny thing was I said that his mom told me he was in his room and he was like.. fuck is she home.. he didn’t know she was home but apparently she let him have his privacy ..

I shut the door and he wouldn’t uncover .. and I asked him if he needed help with it.. .. he knew then that I knew he was naked … underneath that cover..

He uncovers his body as he was all nude .. and he tells me if I told anyone he’d beat my ass .. I laughed and said “as if”. ..
He leans back against headboard of bed and I took my shoes off and got between his legs and began sucking his cock n balls.. ( I can sit here say his size but I enjoyed cock size was never any issue .. if I’d guess his size he was 5 inches maybe little over 5 inches..

I sucked his cock n balls and went to run my tongue from back of his balls and he kind of lifted his legs up which shocked me so I went on to his asshole which from the second I touched it with my tongue I can tell it was wet .. I wet a finger and pushed it inside his hole and looked into his eyes as if I here’s it ..

Just for curiosity I stood up slid my shorts and underwear down to my ankles .. sat back and licked his hole some more ..

I flipped over to wher I can put his legs over mine and pulled him closer to where head of my cock be at his hole .. and he saw my cock rock hard ready to go and he grabs his lube he uses gets up lubes my cock up.. raised his midsection upwards and rested. His hands on my knees as he lowered himself onto my cockand I held it make sure it wasn’t going to pop out ..

He began riding up and down as I watched my cock disappear and reappear in and out of his ass .. after some time he stopped to catch his breath .. I pulled my cock out got up on my knees raised his legs up and slid my cock inside him balls deep.. he grabs a pillow to muffle out the sounds and the words he was saying as I did this and began fucking him..

I fucked him and he wanted me to cum on his chest n face so I aim to please.. I went to cum and let his legs down. And suddenly his mouth went into the head of my cock as I stroked a few times and came in his mouth.. and I was surprised he swallowed it all. .. I laid down had him get in 69 so can suck him off that way and let his pump it few times here and there until he shoved all the way in and shoots his load down my throat..

He rolls off me and he was glad I came over .. I said me too .. we got dressed and we decided to go up to basketball court up the road from his house.. and he was walking kind of funny .. I asked if he’s alright and he was like fuck dude you about ripped my ass with that dick.. I said I was sorry .. he says don’t be as it was great to feel a cock in his ass instead of his finger.

horny_refugee

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get it but this is hardly a scientific poll. On top of that, anyone on lpsg already is biased in that way for the most part.

Besides, the comments allow for the explanation of "other" choices.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not having had roommates, I'm honestly not sure what my reaction would be. In my mind it would seem fun to encourage or even join in, but I don't know if I would feel that way in person. But I wouldn't cast shame - jacking off is healthy in my opinion.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What if I caught my roommate jerking?

Well I’ve been through alot of room mates ….its my place back then and plenty of rooms …(3 bedrooms.. 4 if you count mine …

So I’ve had three room mates at. Once.. 4 room mates with I let two agree to sleep in same room…

The first room mate I had rent a room off me .. he was a pretty good guy.. but at times it seemed like the bed was squeaking a lot and his room he was in was directly above my room .. so I heard foot steps when he walked with shoes on .. and of course he bed squeaking…

So one night I went up and knocked on his door and the squeaking stopped and he says come on.. I opened the door and kind of told him may need to move to a bedroom across the hall.. he apologized and smiled at me and says that he thinks I needed to put on some clothes .. I looked down saw I was naked.. forgot that I had decided to sleep naked that night and where I woke up and went upstairs … I had forgotten that I wasn’t wearing anything..

I was like oh shit.. sorry about that… the thing was he knew I was gay as I told him that before he moved in .. and he told me he was too but wanted to assure that just because we bother were gay didn’t mean we mere going to be fuck buddies .. and I agreed with him..

I asked him if he was naked under the cover and he says yeah.. then says since he saw my cock he’d show me his.. the thing about his cock was he was rock hard where he had been jerking off.. ( and I’d think damn for jerking off he is lasting a long time but then when he showed me his dick I noticed a black tip sticking out.. .. between his legs toward his asshole .. it was then I said I see what all the squeaking is for.. and he says how..

Then saw what I saw and he tells me he’s like to find someone to stick their dick there. .. I just told him as I pointed .. here’s mine if want it””. — he said he thought we agreed when he moved in.. I said I know .. but I was just offering..

As I left the room.. he says wait.. tossed the cover off of him and revealed his rock hard cock .again . prob about 6 inches just at a glance and medium thickness and the head of his dick was real pointy with not much of a “helmet “ to it ..

I just moved myself between his legs began kissing his neck from one side to the other .. then looked up at him and told him.. we can do whatever he wants to do.. .. he leaned forward a little and kissed me and then looks at me and tells me that to be honest he’s been wanting to do this for a while.. .. all I can do was ask him why didn’t he say something.. .. he says same as said earlier about just because he was gay as well as I was didn’t mean we were gonna fuck.. ..

Then he tells me he had seen me jerking off and he watched hoping he wouldn’t get caught until he saw me cumming..

So I just told him we were adults here.. we can do this and everything be ok or we can not do it and pretend this part never happened ..

He smiles as he looked into my eyes and was like instead of fwb we can be twb and lwb ( tenants with benefits and landlord with benefits ). I said sure.. if you’re horny and I’m horny and don’t have a date over. Then we can take care of each other

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
…..continuation

As we kissed made out and I worked my way down to his nipples and kissed my way to his cock.. and began sucking it.. as I rubbed his balls with my hand.. his balls were bigger than I had thought being this close up to them.. so I went from his cock to sucking his balls and grabbing that tip he had sticking out of his ass and pushing in and out on it.. spreading his legs further apart I went on down and ran my tongue around edge of his asshole and toy and then pulled it out with my teeth..

I looked at him with it hanging from my mouth and tossed it aside .. this already made my job easier as I slid my tongue inside his hole and worked it in circles and up and down feeling his insides all over my tongue.. .. I rimmed his ass for a long time.. then sucked his cock n balls a while longer ..

He wanted to get up switch places.. so we did and he went directly to my cock sucking on it.. his hand at the base of my shaft holding it as he sucked on it working it down his throat As he kept sucking .. I leaned up against head of the bed watching him savor every inch of my cock.. especially when he ran his tongue from the bottom to the head of my dick.. causing some precum to ooze out of the head and he’d lick it up.. ..

He wanted me to stand up .. so I did.. he got on his hands and knees on the bed .. reached me his lube and I knew then what he wanted..as I lubed up he tells me he liked big guys but only found a couple the rest were smaller .. I said that doesn’t matter as all cocks deserve to see what feels like inside someone.. just like him.. he said he never topped anyone as the guys he was with only wanted to top..

I told him he can top me anytime he wanted…

I began sliding my cock in and feeling his hole sliding over my cock.. stretching it more than the toy he had inserted in. His ass …. He was like oh fuck yeah that feels great.. .. I was liking about 2 inches left to slide in so I just jammed it in hard and he lets out this little grunt .. and I began fucking him long strokes .. as times when going in is slam it in hard .. all he can do was say harder. So I did it few long strokes rammed it back in hard then did a bunch of short thrusts holding onto his hips ..

I kept that up for few minutes and I can feel his hole tightening up and relaxing over and over and he was shooting his cum all over his bed cover … I just kept on going and he began moaning and real low saying oh fuck holy fuck and kept on moaning.. ..

I stopped for a minute moved forward told him lay on his stomach as I pressed my cock make sure it stayed inside him.. I used my knees to push his legs as far apart as I could and began pounding his ass hard again only thing is I was able to ram it into him even harder ..

His moaning and low voice went to a louder voice n moaning oh fuck over and over and I stopped as I began filling his ass up with my cum.. as I was throbbing inside him.. he was throbbing as well .. .. cumming again..

I felt his body relax as the throbbing went away .. I pulled out and back in long strokes working my load more into him and all over my cock.. I then pulled out …. He reaches his hand to his ass slid couple fingers inside his hole then a third one and he was like fuck.. three fingers in.. I slid one of my fingers in and it was a little tight but lose enough to go in and said almost four..z..

He pulled his fingers out and got up and licked his fingers few times .. I was on my knees 3/4 hard and he sucked on it as cum still oozing out of my dick plus tasting the cum all over my dick and then lays down.. ..

I told him I’ve never had a guy cum twice while I was fucking him.. .. he said it’s happened couple times .. not often..

We went to take a shower .. we were facing each other as I reach around stuck couple fingers in his ass and began kissing him.. … and asked him if this was going to hurt the landlord/tenant situation.. he says hell no..

We crashed in my bed naked as we just got out of shower and dried off .. and we both were tired and we fell asleep ..

Morning comes along and I heard “. Oh fuck” so I went looking for him and he was in bathroom.. and I asked what’s wrong .. he says2 things — his ass was freakin sore and he had to work that day .. I asked him how often he missed work.. he said never.. I said call in tell them don’t feel good that be best if stayed home ..

So he calls the place he works and his boss said if he can’t work when he needed him he was fired.. .. he couldn’t understand that because others have missed a lot of work.. he misses one day and he gets fired ..

I said fuck em. … he will find a better job..

Told him two places to go to after made couple calls and .. it was Thursday he started a new job that next Monday..

Twice the pay excellent benefits and Friday Saturday Sunday off one week then off Saturday and Sunday the next.. so every other week he knew when he was off work.. and had his weekends free ..

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Depends on the roomie, but in certain situations I would be like “I always knew you had a big one.” To butter em up. Then be like “Don’t stop on my behalf.”

If he was like “Dude! Get the fuck out in of here, don’t be a creeper!” I would give him a smile a glance at his likely covered crotch and be like “Sure thing bro, enjoy yourself!” And do an over exaggerated wink.

If it was not a warm relationship, I would probably get as much and eyeful as I could before profusely apologizing and leaving them be.

Reactions: RIboxerguy

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would you be in bed with your roommate? If so… they’re already on a level that they think getting caught is possible. That fact is likely why they’re doing it.

If we are in the same room… I’m watching silently. But watching to see if maybe they know I’m watching.

If they seem like they know. I’m going to start talking to them and motivating them. Maybe even pull mine out. The entire time hoping they’ll let me help them.

Reactions: mattto