What made you laugh today?

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On this morning’s walk, I saw a mockingbird running/flapping/squawking/pecking behind a squirrel, both going fast as hell along a telephone wire—until the squirrel abruptly took a header off the wire into the top of a thickly branched evergreen tree.

The mockingbird then turned around, balanced carefully on the wire, looked at me, and let out some triumphant-sounding calls.

NCbear (who’s still wondering what the hell the squirrel did—this is the first time in my life I’ve seen a bird scolding and pecking a squirrel as it tried hard to run away)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On this morning’s walk, I saw a mockingbird running/flapping/squawking/pecking behind a squirrel, both going fast as hell along a telephone wire—until the squirrel abruptly took a header off the wire into the top of a thickly branched evergreen tree.

The mockingbird then turned around, balanced carefully on the wire, looked at me, and let out some triumphant-sounding calls.

NCbear (who’s still wondering what the hell the squirrel did—this is the first time in my life I’ve seen a bird scolding and pecking a squirrel as it tried hard to run away)
Hmmm. Wasn’t me. :)

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
21ae41f7c430b88030b65fde5d5f9e4253b81730.jpg

D

deleted3852821

A female friend posted this on Facebook today, claiming she found it on the beach and wondering what kind of sea creature it may be. :eek:

It looks like a real deep diver to me, possibly from french waters. ;) FB_IMG_1624481386596.jpg

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Scene from the show "Dead Like Me" airing on Tubi and IMDB TV

Delores Herbig: "IBS is a terrible condition. Marilyn Monroe suffered from it..."

George Lass: "Is that what blew her skirt up?"

8FB33BBF-EE92-4473-97E3-79B184459B1C.jpeg

“…synthetic penis….” used to try to get out of a drug test lol

synthetic penis I’ve heard of dildos and butt plugs but :emoji_skull:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From Bill Bryson’s The Mother Tongue: English and How It Got That Way:

We should perhaps bear in mind that the House of Lords is a largely powerless, nonelective institution. It is an arresting fact of British political life that a Briton can enjoy a national platform and exalted status simply because he is the residue of an illicit coupling 300 years before between a monarch and an orange seller.

NCbear (who thinks that’s such a creative burn that I’ll have to find a way to use it someday)