Where is your line?

Sexedup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you and your female partner have decided on a MMF threesome.
How far do you step into the bi world?

DP?
DVP?
Double blowjob?
Does a condom make a difference? ie: there is no flash on flesh so it's ok

If you aren't attracted to men, and haven't ever wanted to suck, fuck or be fucked my dick, are you able to just have that second dick in your threesome just be a tool, like a dildo, but attached to a human?

Or is it over that bi line for you?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serious question: are you uncomfortable with your sexuality? Seeing beyond the obvious ignorance-laden judgment, do you have any awareness of who your audience is?
I am intimately aware of and comfortable with my sexuality, and I would imagine a forum section known as "Ask a Straight Man" would be the proper space to express such a sentiment. As far as my audience , I guess it depends are they more seeking like minded individuals to justify whatever choices they've made? Or are they like so many non straight men that ask straight men sexually based questions to guage what level of sexual fluidity they can jerk off to, or partake of?

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DP for sure
DVP if she can handle it with or without condoms (this is a fantasy so there's no diseases)
Double BJ I'd love to give head with my wife at the same time so we can kiss and suck a cock like crazy that would be super fun and erotic (I want a double BJ so bad its a lifelong fantasy of mine so I don't care who is down there to be honest)

I'll add one: his cock in my ass while my cock is in her pussy! Sounds like a once in a lifetime divine experience
Not judging but you may want to raise your "gay" percentage, lol

armynudeboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Evolution has literally granted men the physical abilities and mental capacities to either nullify the presence of another male, or to avoid women thought to be highly promiscuous. So to invite said presences, or to seek such promiscuity, seems to be in stark juxtaposition to heterosexual strategy.
Regarding evolutionary fitness and procreation... , there's LOTS we do that is in juxtaposition with (and blatantly counter to) procreation efficiency. Sexuality for humans goes beyond procreation, and unlike almost all other animals, plays a HUGE role in "pair bonding" -creating unique bonding experiences and sexual bond to stick together long enough so your offspring can survive (anthropologist sometimes toss around 7 years as what average paid bonding achieved before civilization / agricultural revolution / cultural shift / religion). Humans engage in sex, lots of it and with great variety for novelty for pair bonding, even if any single act is counterproductive*, the overall pair bond and repeated mating ensures pregnancy.

You can express that you don't like _____ whatever sex act. But your comment comes across that invoking procreation as somehow the "right" thing, implying that anybody that does it, in your opinion, is wrong. I'm not sure if that was intentional or maybe you're not aware of how it came across.

-
I'll spitballing some sex acts that are counter productive to procreation efficiency. To some degree, we all do stuff in this category, which is almost an infinite list. It's natural and just because it isn't "peak efficiency/ effectiveness of passing on your genes" in any given single sex act, it doesn't mean its wrong. Quite the opposite.

blowjobs to completion
BDSM
masturbation
any variety of MF with additional Ms
footjobs
anal sex

etc.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where is my line?

I would not blow another guy or let him blow me, I would not fuck another guy or let him fuck me!

Double penetration on the girl..yeah sure if she is comfortable with it, done it before.
Double blowjob from the girl..again why not, as long as she is happy to do that and again done that before.
DVP? Yep all good there if she is happy with that.

Does a condom make a difference? You would need to ask the girl, it's her pussy and mouth.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DP for sure
DVP if she can handle it with or without condoms (this is a fantasy so there's no diseases)
Double BJ I'd love to give head with my wife at the same time so we can kiss and suck a cock like crazy that would be super fun and erotic (I want a double BJ so bad its a lifelong fantasy of mine so I don't care who is down there to be honest)

I'll add one: his cock in my ass while my cock is in her pussy! Sounds like a once in a lifetime divine experience

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MMF, MFM either or, are over the bi line for me. I'm not interested in another body present that I'm not going to fuck.
Evolution has literally granted men the physical abilities and mental capacities to either nullify the presence of another male, or to avoid women thought to be highly promiscuous. So to invite said presences, or to seek such promiscuity, seems to be in stark juxtaposition to heterosexual strategy.

Reactions: Max_im

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Purely hypothetical for me (my wife has made it clear she is not interested in this scenario) - alternating blowjobs would be okay, one in her mouth and one in her pussy is fine, maybe double penetration. Not interested in him doing anything to me, or in doing anything to him.

Reactions: lapdog2001

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only did it once and it ruined a friendship...

My line is simple...no MMF.

MFF, MFFF, MFFFF, MFFFFF, MFFFFFF all definite yes.

Reactions: lapdog2001

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No worries about teaming up with another dude with a woman, DP is fine, if swords cross it's fine. I wouldn't class that as bi, I'd want no sexual involvement with the dude.
Same goes if it was more than another one other guy with a woman I'm fine with it, just as long all the dudes involved don't think they'll be getting any bum fun or sucking anyone's cock.
The thought of holding hands or kissing or being intimate with a man really turns me off. I'm not against gay men or anything, I just don't get a stir from thinking of that. Women all day omg I want women like nuts! But penises, its sex to me, not love. I'm turned on by cocks and wouldn't mind playing around with one, but for the pleasure, kink, and sex of it all. Not emotion. No romance with men, with women yes.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regardless of sexual orientation, desires, fantasies, or judgments, the fundamental question still prevails. As a "male" having contact, incidental or otherwise, with another male (or female should the tables turn) be something YOU are comfortable with. Answering one way or the other is YOUR choice, but condoning someone that doesn't agree with your position on such a basic level question is actually how large conflicts are born. The outcomes are usually protracted and messy...and never worth the effort.

My wife and I have been swingers for many years and pretty much have experienced every form of 'contact' sexually you could imagine. While my preferences vs. her preferences sometimes don't align we are mature enough and intelligent enough to discuss the matter, compare and contrast, and reach an equitable solution. Not everything is for everyone! Rule #1.

We have always found it odd that most men will post ads on swinger sites claiming to be "straight" but after some conversation suddenly are ok with some bi-action. Someone, please tell me that DVP or DAP, which by the very nature of the act makes dicks touch, is ok because it is just WHAT? Sex? Pleasing her? You're touching cocks and guess what? That's contact! Sloppy seconds is playing in some other dude's cum but that's seemingly ok?

I'd submit that if you randomly stumble into a thread on a site that discusses sexual matters of many forms and find something that really doesn't fit your playbill, rather than run someone down maybe choose to simply step away, move on, and offer nothing. The world is already a shit show with no commercial break so why clog up the system further by bashing someone?

Reactions: RJ5on1

goodjock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
MMF, MFM either or, are over the bi line for me. I'm not interested in another body present that I'm not going to fuck.
Serious question: are you uncomfortable with your sexuality? Seeing beyond the obvious ignorance-laden judgment, do you have any awareness of who your audience is?

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm think I don’t agree with the promiscuous woman bit… but it is in the ask a straight guy section so he has got a point, zero interest in another dick anywhere near me whilst I’m fucking, just sayin’