Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No worries about teaming up with another dude with a woman, DP is fine, if swords cross it's fine. I wouldn't class that as bi, I'd want no sexual involvement with the dude.
Same goes if it was more than another one other guy with a woman I'm fine with it, just as long all the dudes involved don't think they'll be getting any bum fun or sucking anyone's cock.
The thought of holding hands or kissing or being intimate with a man really turns me off. I'm not against gay men or anything, I just don't get a stir from thinking of that. Women all day omg I want women like nuts! But penises, its sex to me, not love. I'm turned on by cocks and wouldn't mind playing around with one, but for the pleasure, kink, and sex of it all. Not emotion. No romance with men, with women yes.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regardless of sexual orientation, desires, fantasies, or judgments, the fundamental question still prevails. As a "male" having contact, incidental or otherwise, with another male (or female should the tables turn) be something YOU are comfortable with. Answering one way or the other is YOUR choice, but condoning someone that doesn't agree with your position on such a basic level question is actually how large conflicts are born. The outcomes are usually protracted and messy...and never worth the effort.

My wife and I have been swingers for many years and pretty much have experienced every form of 'contact' sexually you could imagine. While my preferences vs. her preferences sometimes don't align we are mature enough and intelligent enough to discuss the matter, compare and contrast, and reach an equitable solution. Not everything is for everyone! Rule #1.

We have always found it odd that most men will post ads on swinger sites claiming to be "straight" but after some conversation suddenly are ok with some bi-action. Someone, please tell me that DVP or DAP, which by the very nature of the act makes dicks touch, is ok because it is just WHAT? Sex? Pleasing her? You're touching cocks and guess what? That's contact! Sloppy seconds is playing in some other dude's cum but that's seemingly ok?

I'd submit that if you randomly stumble into a thread on a site that discusses sexual matters of many forms and find something that really doesn't fit your playbill, rather than run someone down maybe choose to simply step away, move on, and offer nothing. The world is already a shit show with no commercial break so why clog up the system further by bashing someone?

Reactions: RJ5on1

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of sexual orientation, desires, fantasies, or judgments, the fundamental question still prevails. As a "male" having contact, incidental or otherwise, with another male (or female should the tables turn) be something YOU are comfortable with. Answering one way or the other is YOUR choice, but condoning someone that doesn't agree with your position on such a basic level question is actually how large conflicts are born. The outcomes are usually protracted and messy...and never worth the effort.

My wife and I have been swingers for many years and pretty much have experienced every form of 'contact' sexually you could imagine. While my preferences vs. her preferences sometimes don't align we are mature enough and intelligent enough to discuss the matter, compare and contrast, and reach an equitable solution. Not everything is for everyone! Rule #1.

We have always found it odd that most men will post ads on swinger sites claiming to be "straight" but after some conversation suddenly are ok with some bi-action. Someone, please tell me that DVP or DAP, which by the very nature of the act makes dicks touch, is ok because it is just WHAT? Sex? Pleasing her? You're touching cocks and guess what? That's contact! Sloppy seconds is playing in some other dude's cum but that's seemingly ok?

I'd submit that if you randomly stumble into a thread on a site that discusses sexual matters of many forms and find something that really doesn't fit your playbill, rather than run someone down maybe choose to simply step away, move on, and offer nothing. The world is already a shit show with no commercial break so why clog up the system further by bashing someone?
Troll!

Southlanddg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It is difficult to reconcile that DVP is OK, but otherwise 100% no bi contact. That line has been crossed, in an aggressive way. Call that bi-selective maybe? It is not bi for two dick friction to get off inside a woman, so long as male hands or mouths are not in play? I can’t reconcile it, so count me mmf.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't be interested in a MFM with my gf, doesn't really add much for me! However if a hot girl wanted me to join in with her and her bf I probably would, but wouldn't want to so anything with him. Might be a turn on seeing another cock hard but that would be about it