Which is best for you women? Cut or uncut men

which is the best for you? Cut or uncut partners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moistandready

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which is the best for you women? Cut or uncut partners? Among us males the debateI’ve had the pleasure of sampling both
Which is the best for you women? Cut or uncut partners? Among us males the debate is widely open.

I’ve had the pleasure of sampling both and overall it doesn’t really matter to me.

Reactions: BetterFuture

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Personally, if I just had to have sex with a man for whatever reason, I would choose circumcised due to the fact that there is a reduced risk of STI transmission because of less bacterial harboring thanks to the lack of foreskin.

I'm going by averages. Obviously, there are exceptions to every rule, and there are certainly many circumcised men who are basically walking Petri dishes while there are uncircumcised men who are as clean as freshly autoclaved surgical instruments. That is not my point. I'm talking about overall risk reduction per statistics.

Apparently, I'm highly susceptible to UTIs. 3/4 of the times I've had PIV sex, I contracted a UTI, even if I urinated immediately after and was straight out of the shower prior. It was miserable on top of all of the other miserable experiences I've had with PIV sex.

Asymptomatic UTIs, in particular, are also more common in uncircumcised males while females, in general, are more susceptible to symptomatic UTIs due to our shorter urethras.

TL;DR: I would not have sex with an uncut man.

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personal observation:

Most of the women that I've been interested in seem to prefer dudes with beards above any other physical attribute. Seriously. And sadly: I do not grow a nice a beard, myself; always ends up looking too patchy.

#beardlessandlonelyitsnottheplagueIswear

A mustache! I can do that! *big cheesy grin*

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, if I just had to have sex with a man for whatever reason, I would choose circumcised due to the fact that there is a reduced risk of STI transmission because of less bacterial harboring thanks to the lack of foreskin.

I'm going by averages. Obviously, there are exceptions to every rule, and there are certainly many circumcised men who are basically walking Petri dishes while there are uncircumcised men who are as clean as freshly autoclaved surgical instruments. That is not my point. I'm talking about overall risk reduction per statistics.

Apparently, I'm highly susceptible to UTIs. 3/4 of the times I've had PIV sex, I contracted a UTI, even if I urinated immediately after and was straight out of the shower prior. It was miserable on top of all of the other miserable experiences I've had with PIV sex.

Asymptomatic UTIs, in particular, are also more common in uncircumcised males while females, in general, are more susceptible to symptomatic UTIs due to our shorter urethras.

TL;DR: I would not have sex with an uncut man.
It is understandable. And in truth: dudes should be a lot more considerate.

My mother told me once a long time ago: men give women yeast infections.

"How is that possible?" I thought. Because, it seems: even one's dietary habits may have some bearing on your partner.

Anyhow, a good lover is one that is caring indeed. To care for oneself is also to care for them.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My mother told me once a long time ago: men give women yeast infections.

This is usually due to a disruption of pH from semen which is more alkaline while the vagina is more acidic. Bacteria that would usually be killed off in a more acidic environment (i.e. candida and BV) would then be able to thrive. That's more than likely what she meant with that statement.

Reactions: derf3

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know, when I pickup a zipup sweater that I can wear with my Levi jackets I prefer hooded. I don't wear hats because they look stupid on long haired men like myself. So the hood helps with drizzly Oregon winters and springs. Fall when it's not quite raining as much, I do have a zipup sweater without a hood for the fall I wear under my Levi jackets. Oh and I prefer black hoodies, black like my heart.... Plus I'm a bit of a rock n roller and metal head...... I know I'm not a woman but it has come to the point that in the end I wouldn't care in a pinch because I can handle a wet head better than freezing my ass off riding my bike in the cold parts of the year.