Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My take is that older men become bi-curious because...well...why not? Their line of thinking is probably, "I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks!" If you're over 50, I think you're pretty much earned the right to not care what anyone thinks of you and your sex life.

lighthero33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From what my regular hookup told me, his was more convenience and that times have changed. His wife stopped giving it up so he went online looking for a girl. Usually got guys hitting him up so he finally agreed to let a guy blow him. Then let more blow him, and eventually led to him sucking the guys and having sex. Now he’s a total bottom for guys but still gets girl action. He has mentioned that if it was more acceptable when he was younger, he might have done it and discovered his desires much earlier.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it's because you reach a point in your life where you are just more comfortable being yourself and less concerned about how others view your personal business. Also, @lighthero33 described what has happened to millions of men who actually identified as strictly hetero. The look on their faces when they get their first bj from a man is priceless !! Yea, they come back for more.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
From what my regular hookup told me, his was more convenience and that times have changed. His wife stopped giving it up so he went online looking for a girl. Usually got guys hitting him up so he finally agreed to let a guy blow him. Then let more blow him, and eventually led to him sucking the guys and having sex. Now he’s a total bottom for guys but still gets girl action. He has mentioned that if it was more acceptable when he was younger, he might have done it and discovered his desires much earlier.
Very true

jimbocobb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is so true. Guys appreciate big cocks more as well which I can say I've gotten my fair share of attention from in the locker rooms over the years. There's something about being envied and lusted after at the same time that's a huge turn on.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it has to do with tolerance. I came sexually active during a time when to be gay and live gay was often met with pretty aggressive sometimes violent behavior from others. Also it has to do with being comfortable with you are and accepting it.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Im in that boat. Wife stopped sex with onset of menopause 18 years ago and hasn't wanted it since. I've not had sex with another woman. I wont do that to her but I have to find release other then jack off so I've started finding men to suck me. Its worked and I feel normal again

Good for you, I totally respect that. Ive had a few older partners share the same thoughts as you with me.

With me, they see me as an option of having simple, uncomplicated, and convenient sex. The best part for each of us, is that it is meaningless and no dramas or expectations. If one of us has a need, we will contact the other and arrange to meet up at some stage on that particular day usually 99% of the time.

In terms of hooking up, we are both equals and respectful of the other in terms of time and availability there is no games played at all. Mind you when I turn up, I am totally submissive and allow my partner to assume full control and dictate everything, in many ways its role playing, in other ways, it means we both get our needs met. My partner enjoys being Alpha Dominant Top, I enjoy takign on the submssive feminine bottom. We are both happy before, during and fully satisfied after sex. So its a perfect arrangement.

Ilovetheillusion

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Married four times, actress Joan Fontaine spoke truth in 1978 when she stated:
"The main problem in marriage is that, for a man, sex is a hunger-like eating. If a man is hungry and can't get to a fancy French restaurant, he'll go to a hot dog stand. For a woman, what's important is love and romance."
Judging from the comments above, boy was she right.
So a woman then has to worry. She has to worry that her man is messing around with other women but other men as well.
But even if men are doing sexual things with other men because things are slow or whatever can't he rise above that?

Another quote but from The African Queen:
"Nature is what we were brought into this world to rise above."

Reactions: ikethetyke

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Married four times, actress Joan Fontaine spoke truth in 1978 when she stated:
"The main problem in marriage is that, for a man, sex is a hunger-like eating. If a man is hungry and can't get to a fancy French restaurant, he'll go to a hot dog stand. For a woman, what's important is love and romance."
Judging from the comments above, boy was she right.
So a woman then has to worry. She has to worry that her man is messing around with other women but other men as well.
But even if men are doing sexual things with other men because things are slow or whatever can't he rise above that?

Another quote but from The African Queen:
"Nature is what we were brought into this world to rise above."
You can’t be serious did you read through all the comments because there’s been discussions about society and personal pressure to be straight. It’s been very healthy discussions not just simply I’m going to cheat on my wife because I want something new

Ilovetheillusion

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can’t be serious did you read through all the comments because there’s been discussions about society and personal pressure to be straight. It’s been very healthy discussions not just simply I’m going to cheat on my wife because I want something new

But still the part of the quote about men and sex being a hunger like eating and what's important for women is love and romance are such truths. Is it any wonder why women are such nasties to men or how they turn to dogs for affection (the saying that animals are better than people becaue they won't betray you)? As a sexual man I'm trying see the point of view of the woman. Its not a nice truth but it is true nonetheless.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

For my partner its about getting a meaningless safe sexual release with me, as he is in a sexless marriage.

He loves his wife and family and doesnt want to leave them to be with another woman or a man for that matter.

He views our hookups as just a way to get pleasure that he would not be able to get otherwise. If anything it makes him a better and more loving husband.

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It gets harder and harder to experience new exploration as you age, esp if you are in a monogamous relationship.

As I age, I would like to be like I was when I was younger - more athletic, trim, fit, virile, intensely sexual. Other men, younger men, remind me of myself when I was younger. I found that younger body of mine and their young bodies more attractive than my current body. Copious amounts of semen or cum have become associated in my mind with youth, vigor, strength. And every aging man wants that.

it also helps to be older and unlearn stereotypes and judgment by others and just focus on what you want. Having a sexual thought about another man isn't so earth breaking or shattering once you know your own self and have your own independently thought-out values.

There is just so much judgment out there, and as you get older you see what BS it is. It becomes harder and harder to imagine that pleasure or love between two men is wrong in any way the more and more aware you are of other people's influences on you.

It is also just a great shame to see people tortured about sex...though some men on this site have clearly figured out how to escape guilt, shame, judgment or unexamined behavior.

it is also just really easy with men... gay men are more straightforward, they know how to please in some ways better than women because they know what feels good to them.

Last edited:

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a beautiful cock, and my cock is very much a part of me. My wife has never made a single remark about my cock in 20 years of being together. It is obvious she like it. she also stopped giving blow jobs about 1 second after getting married.

Compare that to the generous and complimentary guys on this site who make me feel attractive for my cock. Or the gay guys who crave my cock and make me feel desirable. That's awesome!!

and, as for blow jobs, given freely and willingly just because I have a nice cock, thick warm wide enveloping tongues, deep throats gladly given, craving for my cum instead of spiting it out.

I think gay guys are pretty incredible, aside from how they make me feel appreciated. Honest, funny, direct, straightforward.

Oh, and did I mention I find them hot and fun to fool around with? Just more relaxed and easy to be with. I have more and more fantasies about cocks, giving blow jobs, spunk, hot bodies, dv's with every day. I love hanging out with gay friends and in the gay scene. Fun, energetic...

Now what I really want to know is why some gay or bisexual men like str8 guys in particular!!!

Ilovetheillusion

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For my partner its about getting a meaningless safe sexual release with me, as he is in a sexless marriage.

He loves his wife and family and doesnt want to leave them to be with another woman or a man for that matter.

He views our hookups as just a way to get pleasure that he would not be able to get otherwise. If anything it makes him a better and more loving husband.

Why can't he just masturbate or use one of those silicone things that the penis goes into? Why does he have to go outside into the wilderness basically? Why can't he just rise above it all? Then as JF said, for men sex is a hunger.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As said earlier. It is easier to get sexual with men. They are more open and don't require any drama. It's all about the physical pleasure. Women need to disassociated sex with love and participate for the sheer physical pleasure. I can fuck get.or.recieve blow jobs with out any emotional commitment. As far as using toys or masterbation I want the interaction of another human male or female. Truth be told I would prefer female. But as said those kind of women are unicorns.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As said earlier. It is easier to get sexual with men. They are more open and don't require any drama. It's all about the physical pleasure. Women need to disassociated sex with love and participate for the sheer physical pleasure. I can fuck get.or.recieve blow jobs with out any emotional commitment. As far as using toys or masterbation I want the interaction of another human male or female. Truth be told I would prefer female. But as said those kind of women are unicorns.
Let me add that this goes both ways. If a women is not being satisfied sexually and their partner is unwilling to improve or change they to should seek pleasure outside of the relationship. Fair is fair. That just doesn't seem to be the case with alot of women

Reactions: diver6 and bi2

Ilovetheillusion

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me add that this goes both ways. If a women is not being satisfied sexually and their partner is unwilling to improve or change they to should seek pleasure outside of the relationship. Fair is fair. That just doesn't seem to be the case with alot of women

Because they're not built like men. What's most important for women is love and romance and not a quickie as it is for men.

Reactions: diver6 and merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because they're not built like men. What's most important for women is love and romance and not a quickie as it is for men.
Understood but the question was why to older men turn bi. My reply was just one reason and my reason.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Understood but the question was why to older men turn bi. My reply was just one reason and my reason.
There would be alot less bi older men if their spouses and gf's were enthusiastic and verbalize how much pleasure they get from oral,anal and vaginal sex being performed on them. And how much pleasure they get from doing the same to their partner. Male bi sexual encounters leave nothing to guess about. You know from the get go what you both are there for.