why do some white men hate briefs underwear

There are reports about boxers promoting fertility but I don't know how accurate they are.
By "sagging" are you referring to guys who wore boxers that were loose and baggy and are you saying that nowadays, that look is over? Seems to me it's still around, but I don't really know.
The stooopidest boxer usage I ever saw was a college-age guy in my local suburban health club who stripped to his boxers then pulled on tight compressions short (whom God reject) and spent 3-4 minutes stuffing his boxers legs into the legs of the comp shorts, where they just made wrinkles and looked dumb. Poor kid. I guess he was just frightened to death that another man might see his dick.

There are reports about boxers promoting fertility but I don't know how accurate they are.
By "sagging" are you referring to guys who wore boxers that were loose and baggy and are you saying that nowadays, that look is over? Seems to me it's still around, but I don't really know.
The stooopidest boxer usage I ever saw was a college-age guy in my local suburban health club who stripped to his boxers then pulled on tight compressions short (whom God reject) and spent 3-4 minutes stuffing his boxers legs into the legs of the comp shorts, where they just made wrinkles and looked dumb. Poor kid. I guess he was just frightened to death that another man might see his dick.
Yeah, I don't know if it's based on fact but I was always told growing up that briefs made you infertile lol.

Yeah, I don't know if it's based on fact but I was always told growing up that briefs made you infertile lol.
THAT is certainly NOT true. Obviously briefs don't "make" you infertile. It MIGHT be possible that boxers may help some guys because apparently it lowers the temp in your balls just enough to keep the sperm the right temp

I hate how constricting briefs feel.
Everyone's so different. What you call constricting, I call "supportive." I suppose it shouldn't be surprising that guys have different preferences. I think boxers didn't (and don't) do it for me because they don't present a BULGE the way briefs do.
Oh well...

I'm in the "Right Tool, Right Job" category, in that I mostly have either Loose Boxers, or boxer-Briefs / Trunk, mostly from Uniqlo, though I have Sunspel too.

That said, I also have traditional style briefs and Jocks, mostly for support reasons, especially when cycling, and long-john's for colder times, especially in my warehouse work when it comes to the colder months.

So happens I got 3 pairs of briefs via AliExpress not long back, mostly chose them for their style of cut, which was higher on the leg than I normally go for, almost Tanga style cut..... they fit well and wear well, and give the most wicked bulge I have seen.

Do I hate briefs?..... hell no!

Last edited: