women guess guys size, odd conversation with co-worker

D_Avi_D_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Secretary at work made comment about guys size by bulge(forget what started it and she's pretty open) but she rattles off about her guess of the guys at work and she says I think your bigger by your bulge which I was shocked by her observation and we laughed about it and I stepped out for a minute and came back and she said it's on the other side now and yes I had moved it so is this a gift she has or do women pay attention then I thought to guy package. She says it's kinda a habit and we joke about it.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only time i ever did that was when me and a friend were on holiday and by the pool. We were bored out of our minds and started looking at guys and imagining what they were thinking when they looked at us. At one point one of them got a boner (teehee) while staring and that was when we commented to each other. Never have i looked at a guy in that area and wondered. There's too many other more important factors we look for. Your dick size isn't our main concern at first. It's not even in the top 10.

D_Avi_D_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is married, so think it's just a hobby maybe. I thought it was funny she said something, wasn't about me just we talk more open with each other.
Did show her a pic in speedo to give her idea how accurate she thought she was.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am shocked by the crudeness of workday banter in these modern times. Perhaps this woman is surrounded by coworkers who talk about such matters routinely? I always thought work and sex don't mix, but perhaps it's a substitute for sports banter?

Yes, many women enjoy crotch watching. I celebrate this in my deviantart gallery, see link below.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you forgot to say your size

*Channels inner dude, grabs crotch.
Yeah biatch, it's like 6" soft and 13" hard. I mean most girls just scream when they see it. I'm fighting off pussy with a stick. And i get pretty tired of chicks staring all day. Yeah man it's like my best asset. Chicks just beg me all day to show them it, had to leave my last job coz all dese bitches was talkin about my cock all day an da boss was jealous so like he fired me and the girls all cried. Gimme your number and i'll send you 45 pics from all different angles. Your knickers will be wringin.

Do i get my honourary dick now?

D_Avi_D_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Update ....
Have had conversation here and there so I asked her what her range of sizes are but she said only if I tell her how big first. I did agree to tell her if she told me her idea of what was average and big etc.. was first..She went ahead and guessed and was exact on her guess of how big I was and I was shocked!! Told her she was right and a amazing talent she had..

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I only watch bulges of men I'm attracted to. None of the people I work with are worth meat gazing in my opinion. I do like to talk about some filthy shit depending on the crowd, and it's all in goof fun.. but if the people I'm talking to aren't comfortable with that kind of conversation I'm not gonna offend them.

I can be professional when I have to, but life's too short to not have a good laugh when one presents itself if it's with the right people. My job isn't so serious that peoples lives depend on me, and most of the people I talk to day to day are in my work place to relax and enjoy a casual conversation with the people who work there. If they're welcoming the jokes, I'm all for some crude humor.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear you, TNJ, on wanting to have a good laugh at work. Me, I always have subordinates. I can't go there with them, because I figure the first time hey have a problem with me cracking the whip, I'm getting that call from human resources. (Has happened without any sexual chat. Some of my lateral coworkers used to send me the illest links, but I never sent links back. I didn't choose my co-workers, so I don't trust them. I would say the closest I came is a lateral co-worker knew my marriage was open because she had heard me mention my husband's name while making plans with my boyfriend. She was weird though. She had been my subordinate, but gotten a promotion. Even when she was below me in chain of command, she'd had a habit of biting me. She'd go shopping on her break, and model little dresses and lingerie for me, asking my opinions. I couldn't tell if she was trying to hit on me or not, but while I was very attracted to her, it just wasn't ever going to happen. Ever. Anyway, she saw me walking behind my husband and boyfriend who were talking to each other. We had walked right past the job, and my phone lit up.
"You're going to hell." I looked back toward the door to see her and smiled. The next time we worked together, she asked me for details, and i gave them. Typically, though, no way. There's plenty of work to do, and plenty of other things to talk about.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hear you, TNJ, on wanting to have a good laugh at work. Me, I always have subordinates. I can't go there with them, because I figure the first time hey have a problem with me cracking the whip, I'm getting that call from human resources. (Has happened without any sexual chat. Some of my lateral coworkers used to send me the illest links, but I never sent links back. I didn't choose my co-workers, so I don't trust them. I would say the closest I came is a lateral co-worker knew my marriage was open because she had heard me mention my husband's name while making plans with my boyfriend. She was weird though. She had been my subordinate, but gotten a promotion. Even when she was below me in chain of command, she'd had a habit of biting me. She'd go shopping on her break, and model little dresses and lingerie for me, asking my opinions. I couldn't tell if she was trying to hit on me or not, but while I was very attracted to her, it just wasn't ever going to happen. Ever. Anyway, she saw me walking behind my husband and boyfriend who were talking to each other. We had walked right past the job, and my phone lit up.
"You're going to hell." I looked back toward the door to see her and smiled. The next time we worked together, she asked me for details, and i gave them. Typically, though, no way. There's plenty of work to do, and plenty of other things to talk about.

Exactly :smile: Sounds like you have a more professional setting to deal with, and probably have a significant amount of responsibility compared to me (I'm just a barista) so it's understandable why you have to be more cautious, or just don't have time to talk about things of that nature. I do have a busy work day during a coffee rush between my usual patrons' daily schedules, but in between rushes, I can be pretty casual with the people who just come in to relax and have a break for a bit. I always 'take the temp of the room' first though, not everyone likes a crude sense of humor.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a barista a couple of years ago. Mad respect. I can make a delicious latte, or a fast one. Not both. I have no idea why they didn't fire me. Probably would have if I wasn't good with languages.

My last gig was retail management. It was very, very corporate, and my boss was very abusive. When I first started, there was lots of resistance. No one ever likes the new boss. And I had never worked in retail before. I went out with the whole group, socially, twice. After they saw the real me, they were happier to work toward my goals at work. They really busted their asses for me. At work, I really didn't get too personal. I would have liked to, but I heard a rumor, from people at another location of our store that I was sleeping with my lead associate. So I let that head cashier who used to bite me find out about things in my personal life, without really telling her about it. She spread new rumors, I refused to address them, and people realized I got way too much play outside of work to want to bother with anyone working for any part of our organization.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to be a barista a couple of years ago. Mad respect. I can make a delicious latte, or a fast one. Not both. I have no idea why they didn't fire me. Probably would have if I wasn't good with languages.

My last gig was retail management. It was very, very corporate, and my boss was very abusive. When I first started, there was lots of resistance. No one ever likes the new boss. And I had never worked in retail before. I went out with the whole group, socially, twice. After they saw the real me, they were happier to work toward my goals at work. They really busted their asses for me. At work, I really didn't get too personal. I would have liked to, but I heard a rumor, from people at another location of our store that I was sleeping with my lead associate. So I let that head cashier who used to bite me find out about things in my personal life, without really telling her about it. She spread new rumors, I refused to address them, and people realized I got way too much play outside of work to want to bother with anyone working for any part of our organization.

Took me a few months, but I got that shit down to a science.. I make a grade A latte/cappuccino ect.. in about 45 seconds. I figure hey, this is what's paying my bills, I better be good at it.

I've never done anything like management, I don't know if I'd have the tolerance. You seem to know how to get what you want out of situations. It's a good skill to have.