Women's Issues Forum

Ask a Woman sections elsewhere on the site - Do we still need them?

• Total voters

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A good question...

There is also a usergroup called Ask a Woman.

I think the decision at least at this point, should be left up to the women. Understandably, they may wish to see how things go with this section and how the rules will be applied before they give up on the usergroup where they have more control, or the thread which is easily ignored.

Edit: It may be worthwhile adding a poll (non-private so we know that the votes are actually women!) to the thread to find out how they feel about it.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A good question...

There is also a usergroup called Ask a Woman.

I think the decision at least at this point, should be left up to the women. Understandably, they may wish to see how things go with this section and how the rules will be applied before they give up on the usergroup where they have more control, or the thread which is easily ignored.

Edit: It may be worthwhile adding a poll (non-private so we know that the votes are actually women!) to the thread to find out how they feel about it.
A poll I didn't think of that, darn.

I just posed the question because it seems to be repetitive having basically the same thing in two places and that way it won't clutter the Women's Issues Forum.