Women's Issues Random Thoughts

Media
And—in a somewhat related Marjorie Taylor Greene SNL “Emily Litella” moment:
b859213c-759d-4d2a-bdc3-e45be68c95d6-AZ6I9236.jpg

"Your first question is a violation of my HIPPO rights. You see with HIPPO rights we don't have to reveal our musical records…What? HIPAA? I must have been attacked by a space laser…Never mind.”​

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Won't get vaccinated..

Perfectly okay with injecting steroids...

*peeps back in* not to start a terrible rumor, or encourage #greeneisdesantisindrag to start trending on Twitter..

But have we ever seen Greene and DeSantis in the same room together?

Media
Won't get vaccinated..

Perfectly okay with injecting steroids...

*peeps back in* not to start a terrible rumor, or encourage #greeneisdesantisindrag to start trending on Twitter..

But have we ever seen Greene and DeSantis in the same room together?
republicanmattgaetz_19319706758493.jpg

“#greeneisdesantisindrag!”​

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

As a liberal who is both extremely pro-choice, but also very pro-gun, I will acknowledge the similarities in that for those against either issue it is due to their inherent need to control the choices of others over something they don't personally like. Both are also matters of bodily autonomy and restricting or banning either robs women of their right over that. But there are too many other false equivalencies and inaccuracies to comment further.

That, and my further opinion is best reserved for the politics section, especially since it's the one thing that when I express my feelings on I get attacked by from all sides.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As a liberal who is both extremely pro-choice, but also very pro-gun, I will acknowledge the similarities in that for those against either issue it is due to their inherent need to control the choices of others over something they don't personally like. Both are also matters of bodily autonomy and restricting or banning either robs women of their right over that. But there are too many other false equivalencies and inaccuracies to comment further.

That, and my further opinion is best reserved for the politics section, especially since it's the one thing that when I express my feelings on I get attacked by from all sides.

I have never attacked you for your opinions on gun control. I have sternly disagreed, but never attacked.

And.. my ability to get an abortion doesn't have the potential to kill already born and fully human beings.

Just had to state that.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never attacked you for your opinions on gun control. I have sternly disagreed, but never attacked.

Just had to state that.

No need to clarify as you've never been one of the ones to where I viewed having a dissenting opinion on as a personal attack. In fact to be honest most of the shit I've gotten from fellow liberals on this issue have not been so much on this site but past progressive (non-sexual) forums or sites I've been a member of so I tend to get very defensive on this topic, especially when someone on the left tries to stereotype all gun owners or imply anyone who doesn't hate guns as they do is a Trumper.

So again, not naming names...just giving my opinion and feelings on a post. All is good :).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No need to clarify as you've never been one of the ones to where I viewed having a dissenting opinion on as a personal attack. In fact to be honest most of the shit I've gotten from fellow liberals on this issue have not been so much on this site but past progressive (non-sexual) forums or sites I've been a member of so I tend to get very defensive on this topic, especially when someone on the left tries to stereotype all gun owners or imply anyone who doesn't hate guns as they do is a Trumper.

So again, not naming names...just giving my opinion and feelings on a post. All is good :).

I think a lot of people see it as a black and white issue, all our nothing. 0 or 100,000,000..

Conservatives tend to think I want to abolish the 2nd amendment completely and have the government take ALL guns from ALL civilian citizens. Uh... I own more than 5 guns myself. And I have no intention of not owning at least one firearm at any point in my life. That doesn't mean I don't support common sense regulations that would help minimize the number of people who die daily in this country to various forms of gun violence.

Anyway, I'm done with my derail. :blush:

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a lot of people see it as a black and white issue, all our nothing. 0 or 100,000,000..

Conservatives tend to think I want to abolish the 2nd amendment completely and have the government take ALL guns from ALL civilian citizens. Uh... I own more than 5 guns myself. And I have no intention of not owning at least one firearm at any point in my life. That doesn't mean I don't support common sense regulations that would help minimize the number of people who die daily in this country to various forms of gun violence.

Anyway, I'm done with my derail. :blush:

As I've detailed in other sub-forums here, I'm not 100% completely inflexible on some regulations, just the fact most of the ones proposed by antis will do little to nothing to actual solve the violence problem. And yes, many, many conservatives unfortunately go the other route and see Democratic confiscation around every corner which explains why despite having this one passion in common with them, I still feel alienated when around other enthusiasts.

You do realize though a lot of antis would consider having more than one gun as owning an "arsenal"; as I 've been personally accused of before. This despite the fact 80% of what I own are vintage pieces meant for investment and that I would never even risk by using for range shooting.

But since I feel I'm the one who actually derailed this thread by offering my somewhat defensive opinion, I shall speak no more of it as well.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

A few more thoughts, because I'm bored and there relevant:

The so-called "pro-life" party wants to keep women from having the ability to choose what happens to our bodies because "human life is precious!" then turn around and call you a trigglypuff-libtard if you suggest *attempting* to do something about gun violence which takes thousands of American lives every year...

It's so fucking obvious that the anti-abortion crowd doesn't in fact give a flying fuck about human life. They just really, really like the idea of women not being able to control our sexual/reproductive lives. And the women who run in that crowd? My guess, they just really fucking like being controlled by men, and they think all women need to feel exactly the same way they do.

They can take their hypocrisy, and oppressive bullshit and shove it hard and high. They can call me a "murderer", or a "sinner" all they want. What they can't do? Tell me what the fuck I can do with my body.

I'm not playing patty-cakes. Fuck 'em.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Last Clinics Standing - 6 states that can outlaw abortion without overturning Roe v Wade

See...actual laws controlling what actual women can do with their actual bodies. For realzies.

Comparing the ownership of an inanimate object to the right to have say about what happens to your fucking body!! So much fury, like how fucking little respect does that show to women.

The other side....

2nd Nuts: They are coming to take our guns!!!!

Me: Umm, do you still have your guns? I still have my guns

2nd Nuts: False flags, crisis actors, sheeple!!

Me: none of those things are real. But since you are so into the Constitution...how about protected access to abortion?

2nd Nuts: Jesus loves the fetus.

Me: fuck right the fuck off

When Nebraska has one gun shop, I might have a solitary fuck to give.

Also. Those same assholes wanna tell me what to do with my uterus...won't mask up or vaxx to stop a world wide pandemic.

Eat my ass. My entire fucking ass. Cheek to cheek, top to taint.

ETA: I understood the point of the original meme. The mansplaining "I has more rationals than you" bullshit tone follow up was too fucking much to tolerate.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also. While I am 50 Shades of Go Fuck Yourself

Anti-abortion laws are founded on some seriously racists beliefs and ideas.

The Racist History of Abortion and Midwifery Bans

Fear of White Genetic Extinction Fuels Abortion Bans

White supremacists (aka pieces of literal shit) have the bigoted idea that latinas or hispanic women generally are more fertile and have multiple kids by the time they're a certain age.

I know this because I'm a mixed race woman who has significant heritage from that very widely grouped together collection of people's.

I won't lie. If I ever get the chance to rub it in the face of some racist fuck that I'm a brown bitch who CAN'T have kids so their internalized breeder fetish is moot with me I will rub it so hard it fucking chafes. Blisters for fucks sake.

Even your precious white penis won't make a human in this body. You think I'm supposed to have so many kids by the time I'm whatever the fuck age? You want me to not be able to make that choice in my own? Get fucked by a broken galss bottle. Get infected. Darwinism, bitch.