Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@MisterB

MisterB & Mr MisterB are my OTP :heart:

I think the difference is the expectation of marriage put on women/straight folks and the hard earned right to get married for the LGBT+ community.

Here's to shack up and hitchin' up as the heart desires.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@MisterB

MisterB & Mr MisterB are my OTP :heart:

I think the difference is the expectation of marriage put on women/straight folks and the hard earned right to get married for the LGBT+ community.

Here's to shack up and hitchin' up as the heart desires.
Aw, how sweet of you my lovely! :heart:

Color me red right now; I'm blushing. Or is that my rosacea? ;)

We met Easter Sunday of 1978.

We married in January 2016. We like to say it took almost 38 years to make sure we were each other's "the one", lol.

43+ years together is a long time.

Time flies for sure. That's why we work hard to make each day count.

Because in the big scheme of things, nothing really matters but the right now!

Because tomorrow is expected, but not promised!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

This is basically both reasons I don't feel *I* ever need to be married..

1. Marriage began as a way for men to basically gain "ownership" of women. We weren't (and still aren't in places of the world, tragically) voluntarily participating in these marriages. I know that the ritual has cultural and spiritual differences in meaning for different people but I just can't get that shit out of my head. If it isn't always consensual for EVERYONE, it's not something I want to have anything to do with. Consider it my personal, pointless protest to forced marriage and the idea of women being property.

2. It still isn't legal for EVERYONE who wants to be married do it. Again... Globally there are still too many fucky things. And to all the couples reading this who did have to wait in their lifetime to be able to declare publicly and officially that they love the person they do: I'm fucking THRILLED for you, I truly am and I celebrate your relationship with you from my little corner of earth. No one should have EVER had to wait a lifetime to be able to do what straight couples have been able to do for centuries. No one should have ever died having to keep that secret.

In both cases, we still have to fight. Women's rights, LGBTQ+ rights... Kick ass and take fucking names ❤️✨

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dudes trying to hook up have the exact same energy as women hustling a MLM scheme.

No.
But have you..?
No.
Let me explain...
No.
You'll hate yourself for missing...
No.
Empowering!
No.
I'm not going take...
Muthrfucker I will cut you!!!!

The only difference is dudes opt for dick pics, while MLM ladies bomb you with affiliate codes.

No.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How hot is it in CenFlo?

My doggos straight noped-out of a yardie. Having none of it. Sat by the water bowl waiting for ice to assist in recovering from even the idea of stepping paw outside.

For true, pee pad time until sundown. Cuz I know they need to do businesses. Lil Dude and Spaz are white doggos I am genuinely worried about a fripping sunburn!!

Also. Climate change deniers my hell hounds are gonna eat your collective asses.

@Tight_N_Juicy how the pitbuskies handling the shelter?

To folks with outside kittehs and folks who feed the foundlings remember to put out water for ya crew.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How hot is it in CenFlo?

To folks with outside kittehs and folks who feed the foundlings remember to put out water for ya crew.

I'll let you know as soon as I can take these ice cubes off my eyes to keep them from melting into my skull. In fact it's so scorching that by the time the A/C cooled down my car I was almost home and only to see the electric bill has gone way up thanks to the constant running of the air at home. Just today the local news said temps in the 90's with triple digit heat index will be the new normal. I think I really could get used to snow again.

Just filled up the outside beggars bowls awhile ago with both chow and water. They go through both so fast and now we have a new addition of a calico and her older kitten who is the spitting image of mom. Unlike the four other regulars, they only come around occasionally as I think they split their time between us and other sympathetic humans in the neighborhood.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
A friend who keeps up with such things informs me that in the latest issue of Batman, when Batman finds out that Robin is bisexual, his response is, “I didn’t know he liked girls.”
Oh, that was just a Burt Ward....