Would you be honest to your best gf?

if you have seen your best gfs bf naked accidentally would you tell your gf he has huge dick?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

There is pretty much zero way I would "accidentally" see one of my friends naked, much less a partner of theirs. If this exceedingly unlikely scenario were to ever happen, I would tell my partner and tell the friend too. It doesn't matter whether or not it's a male or female or they're endowed or not. I don't cheat and I would never poach a friend's significant other. Their endowment or whatever has absolutely ZERO relevance to me.

It's not likely, but yes of course I would tell her and comment on his penis, and probably show her my sketchbook too. Which, of course is just full of drawings of big dicks. For fun I'd ask her if she recognised a drawing of his penis in amongst all the others. It would be a bit like an identification line-up, or 'Where's Wally?'.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was asked to wake them to pick up her mother at the airport. I tried to call to them through the door, but they were sleeping too soundly. I cracked the door open and even though it was just a second, I saw everything. I turned my back to them, and entered the room backwards. I continued a calling to them, and eventually one of them woke up. I don't remember who. Later, I told her I hadn't meant to be disrespectful, but I had seen him from head to toe. We agreed he was living artwork, just gorgeous all over. Too bad he was a shithead. We had already giggled about his generous endowment when they first got together. If she was anyone else, I'd have pretended to have seen nothing.

Anyway, this was years ago. I don't even think I was old enough to drink.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I was asked to wake them to pick up her mother at the airport. I tried to call to them through the door, but they were sleeping too soundly. I cracked the door open and even though it was just a second, I saw everything. I turned my back to them, and entered the room backwards. I continued a calling to them, and eventually one of them woke up. I don't remember who. Later, I told her I hadn't meant to be disrespectful, but I had seen him from head to toe. We agreed he was living artwork, just gorgeous all over. Too bad he was a shithead. We had already giggled about his generous endowment when they first got together. If she was anyone else, I'd have pretended to have seen nothing.

Anyway, this was years ago. I don't even think I was old enough to drink.

That is about when young women stop discussing dicks, too.
In the event I see a friend's partner in the buff, I'm certainly not going to embarrass anyone by talking about it. I'd give him or her their social privacy.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course I'd tell her that he's hung. Then I'd squeal and giggle and say, "But not as hung as YOUR DAD!"

Because of course I'd walked in on her dad weightlifting nude in the garage when we had our pajama thong sleepover the week prior. He was fully torqued benching 350lbs. Yowza.