Young men are always asking me...

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.....where to meet older women. I've given quite a few tips but forgot about this one until yesterday. I was shopping for earphones in a large electronics store and an adorable, young, man doing the same volunteered his expertise. He was quite a good flirt as well.

I looked around and saw the place was teeming with young men that looked quite capable of helping a tech-challenged woman like myself. I just may have to go shopping for a new jump drive later....

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you think this is a new phenomenon or it is just one of those things that has always gone on but it's ok to talk about now?? I guess I was ahead of my time, as the women I'm attracted to (including my exwife) are at least 5 to 10 years older. My buddies used to rib me about 'robbing the craftmatic'... but seems pretty common and accepted now.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think this is a new phenomenon or it is just one of those things that has always gone on but it's ok to talk about now?? I guess I was ahead of my time, as the women I'm attracted to (including my exwife) are at least 5 to 10 years older. My buddies used to rib me about 'robbing the craftmatic'... but seems pretty common and accepted now.

It's always gone on it's just more acceptable today but, still not as acceptable as the older man/younger woman scenario.

Many times people assume that it is a post-divorce thing which makes me laugh. (Although I did go on a post-divorce binge LOL) My ex-husband was nine years younger than me and the guy I was dating before him was eleven years younger.

I bet your buddies were jealous :tongue:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a woman eleven years older than me and it was great. Sex was, of course, amazing. Still think about her to this day.

As for where to meet them? They're anywhere and everywhere.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also with me, the woman I lost my virginity to was years older. I was 14 at the time. Then my 1st serious realtionship at the age of 18 was with a 27 yr old woman. Gawd, I still remmber how gorgeous she was. Former Rodeo Beauty Queen, and Model. Damn, was I proud!! LOL

Ironically, my next which was with my ex-wife, was 7 years younger, and my reently former gf was just a few months younger than me.

Maybe it's just a younger man thing?

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
probably heard of guys like the one I used to work with hanging around with his buds at their favorite bar, he was approached by, and hooked with this elderly lay she was terminally ill, lonely and rich in exchange for his company for her last few months, she left him twelve million dollars

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
probably heard of guys like the one I used to work with hanging around with his buds at their favorite bar, he was approached by, and hooked with this elderly lay she was terminally ill, lonely and rich in exchange for his company for her last few months, she left him twelve million dollars
Now that is a sugar momma

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
There is just something with older (than me) women. Probably much in the same way some women find older (than them) men more attractive in that they are (thought to be) more mature, independent, secure and, of course, experienced.

I personally find women in their 30s and 40s very attractive. They just seem so much more comfortable in their skin and confident in themselves. And with confidence comes sexiness. Ooh, ahh! :smile: