Your huge cock dwarfed by huge ass

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hung guys, I know the ego boost you get from the perceived added size when fucking a small lover.
How does it feel when your big cock is surrounded by an extra foot of booty blubber? Does it make you feel small?

Reactions: hungbull90

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hung guys, I know the ego boost you get from the perceived added size when fucking a small lover.
How does it feel when your big cock is surrounded by an extra foot of booty blubber? Does it make you feel small?

Yes, it appears smaller but doesn't make that round ass any less sexy.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I used to chase nothing but phat assed girls because I love doggie and like slamming that ass hard without bottoming out.
These days I've changed my perspective a bit.
I fucked my new fat arsed girlfriend last night, all previous girlfriends were slim so it was an interesting new experience.
I did enjoy doggy style slamming - I have to say the slapping sound gets really loud when I rammed into all that flesh.
When I looked down, my 6" girth did look rather puny if I'm honest but it didn't dent my ego.

Why has your perspective changed?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For me, larger butts have been an acquired taste. My wife's butt is bigger than average and she's always wished it was small. But it is quite sexy and we both have learned to appreciate its, umm assets...

Couple years ago she and a friend attended a social event that was mostly attended by black folks. She said the guys were politely but definitively complimenting her "ghetto onion".

She loves to have me rub my cock all over it and shoot my load on her cheeks and crack. We toy with anal sex, but haven't attempted it as the largest object we can insert painlessly is a 1.25" butt plug. Doggie is super hot...her asscheeks fit in my hips perfectly when I go balls-deep, the accentuated arch of her back.....mmmmm.....

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have one now that has a fantastic small ass with a deeper pocket than any girl her size that I've been with. Also she doesn't complain if I bottom out in the heat of the moment. As I've mentioned many times here, I will hit bottom in at least one position with every partner, it just is that way. Thanks for asking!

I fucked my new fat arsed girlfriend last night, all previous girlfriends were slim so it was an interesting new experience.
I did enjoy doggy style slamming - I have to say the slapping sound gets really loud when I rammed into all that flesh.
When I looked down, my 6" girth did look rather puny if I'm honest but it didn't dent my ego.

Why has your perspective changed?

Reactions: hungbull90

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't mind at all.
the thing i like about taller,bigger,voluptuous women is i feel like I'm totally engulfed by the entire womanly form.legs,butt,belly,thighs,ect.
I love for bigger ladies to be on top.
i love having alot of ass to hold on to while fucking doggy,and just watching it move in waves with each thrust.
I love being in a 69 as well.