your most painful experience?

HeavenlyExquise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was in bed with a older female who had a little trouble with vaginal lubrication during foreplay. My tounge buried between her thighs, she had a intense orgasm and pulled me up and rolled me over on my back. She proceeded to straddle my cock and when she pushed down with her body she wasn't lubricated enough for penetration and tore my foreskin loose where it is attached to my shaft under the head of my penis. My eyes rolled back in my head but it wasn't from pleasure. I bled like someone had cut a main artery. I did heal just fine from it and everything is normal, but that was a painful experience.
Ho god...happened to me too..i was like 16 y.o.
the girl wanted anal sex(first anal sex for me) and i penetrated her 2 fast, didnt lubrificate her deep enuff and....

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember back in high school during gym class we were playing handball. I came to gym late that day so when I arrived they were already playing. They used to seperate the teams by having one team wear these mesh vestlike things and the other just their gym shirt. (Used to just turn our shirts inside out but couldn't do that anymore because we started having co ed gym class) The gym teacher told me to get one of those vest things and to be the goalie. I grabbed one and went over to the goal line. As I was putting it over my head someone threw a line drive right into my balls. I tried to play it off like it didn't hurt but everyone could tell I was in pain.

Another thing was when I used to skateboard. I tried to hit a handrail and caught my crotch on the rail. Last time I ever tried doing that. I couldn't walk straight for the next couple days.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A young man sat on it wrong and it missed his buthole and bent under his weight quite a bit. It already had a "down" curve, so the bend went in that direction. It was a hard movement, as he was wanting to thrust it into himself. A bit of pain, but I managed to stay hard, so he got it in and jerked off. I didn't finish that time.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I've Had two first I lost a testacle because of torsion that's a long story. A couple of years ago I had a bad yeast infection on my penis right on the frenulum area in a couple of folds and a couple of ulcers from it on the head never had a small wound that hurt so bad. A couple of the scars still hurt. Had sex with my wife a couple of weeks ago and came down with another a couple of days later. I told her she had a yeast infection and she argued with me. A week or so later she went to the dr's office and told them she had a UTI. They took urine, called the next day and told her she had yeast. At least I knew what it was that time and started treating as soon as I felt the scratchiness. I am parinoid now and have been since the first infection. I usually treat for it everytime for a few days just to make sure.

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penchant for Amazonian women means that I've had several sexual encounters with women much bigger than I am (I'm 5'9"/1.75m and 190#/86kg).

One evening I was fooling around with a young lady that was 5"11"/1.80m and about 230#/104kg. During foreplay, I must have taken a rather large knee or thigh to the crotch, but it was subtle enough (or I was so caught up in the moment) that I didn't realize it at the time. Once we progressed to sexual intercourse, any time I cam close to orgasming a sharp, searing pain radiated through my balls and pretty much resent my excitement level back to zero. The silver lining to this dark cloud was that this enabled me to last forever. :cool: I fairly pounded this young lady for about an hour straight until she begged off that she couldn't take it any more. I never did orgasm.

After sex we decided to head out for an early, early breakfast (it was probably 3-4am). I first noticed the REAL pain while bending over to tie my shoes. By the time we came back from the restaurant I could barely walk. By the next afternoon, I had some serious bruising on both of my balls and was walking tenderly for the rest of the week.

Ironically, this pretty much ruined whatever I had going with the woman: she only slept with me one more time. She had a surprisingly petite vagina relative to the rest of her, and the combination of my large penis and unexpected super-stamina was a bit more than she would willingly handle on a regular basis.

Que sera, sera, and all that.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about having baldder sugery and they access
ithe bladder through the uriteur (penis opening) putting all their tools
inside through there???:eek: :eek: :eek: