your thoughts on my body

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm trying to bulk up and lose a little fat.

i've been working out for a short while and i want peoples thoughts.

Attachments

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bulking up and losing weight are opposite things. Diet its very key for you probably more than the lifting, but keep at it! You look good!

panther07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thats for the clarifacation, and the comment. i hope to post more photos of my progress if i keep at it. :)

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
You should try Oxyelite Pro!!! It will help you lose weight,control appetite and keep most of your muscle!!! I lost 50 pounds in 4 1/2 months on Oxyelite Pro. I have kept the muscle and now I am trying to gain more muscle and tone up. It is a long process but don't give up. One of these days I will have to post some photos but I am very shy. Good luck!!! And yes diet is also key eat lots of veggies, greek yogurt (non fat), low fat cheeses, hardboiled eggs, oatmeal, protien shakes, and lean meats mostly boiled or steamed. Try and eat six small meals a day too. And lots of water!!!!

astroblaq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best bit of knowledge I can tell you is to learn and understand proper nutrition and nutrition timing. Learn how to eat right! It is the number one thing that has to be done consistently to reach your goals rather it be leaning out or bulking up. Try to look on bodybuilding.com and there is unlimited amounts of info on eating correctly and exercise. Good luck and posting update pics will help you stay focused and motivated.