Youtubers Daniel Buyeske and Bonde Johson

I also like another base they have. Gage, I think was his name? Watching a bunch of gymnastics made YouTube think I would enjoy Dan's content and they were not wrong. lol That said, I tried to give their podcast a chance but then Dan talked about Andrew Tate being misunderstood and how clips don't give him justice but when you actually listen to him he makes sense. I closed it right then and stopped following the content. Then I found this thread.

I also like another base they have. Gage, I think was his name? Watching a bunch of gymnastics made YouTube think I would enjoy Dan's content and they were not wrong. lol That said, I tried to give their podcast a chance but then Dan talked about Andrew Tate being misunderstood and how clips don't give him justice but when you actually listen to him he makes sense. I closed it right then and stopped following the content. Then I found this thread.
Honestly, their political views are very young-cishet-white-male, which is what they are. It's unfortunate but not surprising. I'm at peace to know that I watch them just because they're cute and nothing else.

Reactions: PopularTongue
Honestly, their political views are very young-cishet-white-male, which is what they are. It's unfortunate but not surprising. I'm at peace to know that I watch them just because they're cute and nothing else.
Yeah, I know. I agree that it's very unfortunate but unsurprising. I am learning to separate creators from their content so that I can enjoy the content as it is. Their banter is still funny and I really do enjoy their stunts.