Youtubers Daniel Buyeske and Bonde Johson

At 10:00 Bonde talks about being engaged with Dan and he just gets sooo happy. I love how Bonde plays with his mind like a fiddle

At 35:00 Dan talks about making out with a trans girl and at 47:00 he talks about having to figure out if he's gay or not.

View attachment 113483921

he obviously has plenty of muscle if he's able to yeet fully grown women (and, in some videos, men) into the air lmao. not everyone's muscle shows as rippling abs and not everyone who lacks rippling abs isn't muscular.

Dan looks great. Honestly, that kind of body is way more my type than Bonde's.

he obviously has plenty of muscle if he's able to yeet fully grown women (and, in some videos, men) into the air lmao. not everyone's muscle shows as rippling abs and not everyone who lacks rippling abs isn't muscular.

Dan looks great. Honestly, that kind of body is way more my type than Bonde's.
I didn’t say he didn’t look great, sis.

Reactions: silvin
Does anyone have anything at all to share about them? Seem like they met each other last year and Dan's channel is growing fast. It's about cheerleading and stuff, which can mean anything but their interactions seem more like queerbaiting than anything.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DanielBuyeske

Bonde (the blonde guy) is always teasing and he's fine asf but the other guy is very uptight.

Thoughts?

View attachment 91834271View attachment 91834281View attachment 91834311View attachment 91834321View attachment 91834791
They're very tactile;)