Zma & your t levels

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way this would ever make a difference is if you are deficient in those minerals, but particularly zinc. Zinc deficiency is fairly common but supplementation can be a bit of a problem, as it is very easy to overdose on.....which causes issues with copper absorption and other things. You might also want to look into taking a Vitamin D3 supplement, assuming you don't get enough sunlight.

Reactions: find83

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only way this would ever make a difference is if you are deficient in those minerals, but particularly zinc. Zinc deficiency is fairly common but supplementation can be a bit of a problem, as it is very easy to overdose on.....which causes issues with copper absorption and other things. You might also want to look into taking a Vitamin D3 supplement, assuming you don't get enough sunlight.

working from home i spend atleast 10-12 hours a day inside & its winter so to fight off the SADS i deal with i take the D3 all year and it makes a difference when i take it consistently. do you have any ZMA experience?

Reactions: sangheili90

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've taken ZMA pretty good supplement especially when you regularly lift. I have read that it does increase your T levels, but I mainly take it for general health and as a sleep aid. Just make sure you don't mix it with any dairy

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
working from home i spend atleast 10-12 hours a day inside & its winter so to fight off the SADS i deal with i take the D3 all year and it makes a difference when i take it consistently. do you have any ZMA experience?

I've never taken ZMA but I do know that zinc deficiency can lead to less than optimal hormonal production. It is very possible you might actually be low in zinc, but you might want to get some blood work done first.