Alejandro Rosario

he looks absolutely fine & this idea that he is “letting himself go” is insane. peoples body weights fluctuate, just like their workout routines and eating habits. this is why people end up with eating disorders and body dysmorphia because of these idiotic critiques. like the other people said , SEEK f*cking HELP.

This is clearly photoshopped but let's use our imagination anyways lol
lmao this a nice imaginative idea but my 5 minute fakes are better than this, if we like idea of him with a tight body I guess so, but I like it more natural, he’s a little more chubby / thick now which is cute to and I’d say he’s about 7 from what we’ve heard

lmao this a nice imaginative idea but my 5 minute fakes are better than this, if we like idea of him with a tight body I guess so, but I like it more natural, he’s a little more chubby / thick now which is cute to and I’d say he’s about 7 from what we’ve heard
Make one that looks natural please :innocent:

Y’all he’s posting on twitter that something is coming and it’ll be worth the wait. All I am saying is be careful it’s sounding like an incoming scam like his friends.
Hopefully not but only time will tell

Reactions: Unknownperson1
Honestly, going off of Ale’s post sometimes, I think he’s honestly waiting for his “old” body to come back or get it somewhat close. Only rzn I say this is bc he tends to post a lot of throwback pics of his body like 2 years ago or so. Again, my opinion, I personally don’t care about his body bc I think he’s sexy either way but that’s what I think on what’s taking long. Feel free to leave ur thoughts as long as body shaming and rudeness is not present. Bc y’all tend to body shame on what he looks like now when he is looking fine AS FUCK! Don’t play wit me.

Honestly, going off of Ale’s post sometimes, I think he’s honestly waiting for his “old” body to come back or get it somewhat close. Only rzn I say this is bc he tends to post a lot of throwback pics of his body like 2 years ago or so. Again, my opinion, I personally don’t care about his body bc I think he’s sexy either way but that’s what I think on what’s taking long. Feel free to leave ur thoughts as long as body shaming and rudeness is not present. Bc y’all tend to body shame on what he looks like now when he is looking fine AS FUCK! Don’t play wit me.
I agree...and I believe that's what will lead into his OF if he decides to do it...like could you imagine the hate he'd get b4 he ever turned around and showed us that FAT VOLUPTUOUS ASS if he posted on there now?

I mean it’s hard to think he will post hot stuff because two of his friends that I know of do OF and their shit us cramp which is Luis the scammer and Mattia
But y’all gotta realize before Mattia joined, he (Ale) started off posting good ass content but it just depends if he will follow in THEIR footsteps or in his old ones where he posted stuff we wanted

But y’all gotta realize before Mattia joined, he (Ale) started off posting good ass content but it just depends if he will follow in THEIR footsteps or in his old ones where he posted stuff we wanted
Depends on his morals I am sure they make some money scamming people time will tell

Reactions: Myangletop7
I mean it’s hard to think he will post hot stuff because two of his friends that I know of do OF and their shit us cramp which is Luis the scammer and Mattia
Exactly and by his personality / him being a Cap I feel he’ll either want to not disappoint and go all out, or just chill and not do it. Plus he’s got his fam watching, maybe.