Alejandro Rosario

Ya'll are really getting your hopes up for this OF but he will most likely follow in the foot step of his scammer friend Mattia. He probably would have showed more before when he use to have it but now I fear they have corrupted him so he will most likely scam like the rest of them.

Ya'll are really getting your hopes up for this OF but he will most likely follow in the foot step of his scammer friend Mattia. He probably would have showed more before when he use to have it but now I fear they have corrupted him so he will most likely scam like the rest of them.
in which case we mass report his OF lol

Damn he fooled ya lmaooooo. Not a link in sight
What I’m saying like his twt comment section isn’t on his side at all either He should've never stopped in the first place or picked up quicker when his friends started again… now the hype isn’t theren although if he does post good content he’ll make sm bank I might have to consider dropping my own

Lol guys he lives for attention he’s a tik toker with no actual talent he’ll find a way to milk anything he can it’ll be another few months before he releases the account. Plus he’s doing this and the content is going to be lame. He won’t post nudes it’ll ruin his “image” he’ll lose brand deals

Yeah he pissing me off with this bs… he said it would drop Valentine’s Day and that day comes and he’s like “it’s all set up just waiting on the call”. It should’ve BEEN set up and verified! First post should’ve dropped on Valentine’s Day.
Exactly what I’m saying…he had HOW LONG to make an account and verify??? He’s been hinting at it for how long? It’s giving last minute. Either he’s waiting for the verification or his management to call n tell him what to post or whatnot.

Reactions: Big_booty_andy
Per
Lol guys he lives for attention he’s a tik toker with no actual talent he’ll find a way to milk anything he can it’ll be another few months before he releases the account. Plus he’s doing this and the content is going to be lame. He won’t post nudes it’ll ruin his “image” he’ll lose brand deals
Personally because Ale is more well liked than his peers if he does scam like the rest of his friends…I fear it’ll be the end of the road for him n he’ll lose his “fan base” surely but slowly