Anyone Have Wet Dream

tbh never happens to me. I usually find someone to dump my loads into before bed tho
I’m more than willing to be placed on the list of being one of those someones (is it like a rotation)! You can never have too many someones in your stable, or so I’ve been told. I’m just looking out for ya, stoner. Wouldn’t want you to have one of those nasty wet dreams (ewww, yuck!).

OzTom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone like to share the actual dream you were having before you shot your load. Do these dreams have any link with your sexual feelings. From the very start when I had wet dreams the "dream" was always about me about to have a M2M encounter of some sort. Sadly the actual encounter was always interrupted by the ejaculation waking me up. At an early age I never considered myself to be "Bi" but I realised much later in life that that was my sexuality. Has anyone else have an opinion about this.

Reactions: dtlol

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been years and, unfortunately, I don't remember whether it was even sexual.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone like to share the actual dream you were having before you shot your load. Do these dreams have any link with your sexual feelings. From the very start when I had wet dreams the "dream" was always about me about to have a M2M encounter of some sort. Sadly the actual encounter was always interrupted by the ejaculation waking me up. At an early age I never considered myself to be "Bi" but I realised much later in life that that was my sexuality. Has anyone else have an opinion about this.
Totally not sexual. Had to do with taking a piss so believe all about how badly I needed to pee and not really needing to cum
Dream was me needing to pee badly standing at the urinal and nothing coming out because my dick was hard. So I would stand there and strain and suddenly I would have a feeling of relief which would wake me up to cum soaked shorts.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not for a while now, but in my teens and twenties, if hadn’t wanked or had sex for a couple of days.
Sometimes my dream would be about walking in on someone bent over naked, normally female then... later it was about seeing a nice big cock bulge on a fit guy, either in speedo or jeans. Once was a guy’s bulge rubbing up against me in a packed London tube. Each time I woke up as I was rock hard and either shooting or about to.

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
Maybe 4 or 5 in my teens.. Made a right mess of my briefs from what I remember. Had to dispose of them!

Never since my teens though, I dont think I've had one once in my twenties.

Ive never experienced a wet dream. And Ive went to bed without unloading frequently.. but not a single spot or anything.
(sometimes I do not have a morning wood either - maybe my hormone level isnt normal?)

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

apollo

Expert Member
Media
I had one last night... I've had them off/on since my teens, I'm 40 now so the pipes are still good! I don't remember what I was dreaming about but woke up just as I started to ejaculate. I sleep naked so I left a fairly large wet spot on the sheets. The rest of it came out when I got out of bed...

Trickcyclist

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a few in my teens, but discovered masturbation pretty quickly and that sorted the dreams out. I had a boyfriend once who would have them all the time, regardless of how often we'd have sex - he hated them because of the mess, but they made me so jealous and horny!

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had one for many, many years, but when I went to the toilet this morning I found quite a thick layer of cum sticking on top of it. I didnt even notice when it came out obviously, probably it just oozed its way out. Later that day there was also some cum, albeit a smaller amount, again it probably oozed out a bit. Did have a rather horny dream and my mind did wonder off to that off and on ;)

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a wet dream this morning. I was on top of an old college girlfriend. If she didn't want to be a hippie musician she could have been a supermodel. She was tall--like 5'10--with long legs, beautiful brown hair, huge baby blue eyes, big breasts and the face of a goddess. In the dream we were still in college, which was almost forty years ago now. Forgot how much I loved her smile.:cool:

This shutdown of planet sex for covid isolation is starting to wear on me.:mask:

D

deleted4500261

I have had incredibly realistic sex dreams but never had a wet one.