Anyone Have Wet Dream

Generous Gerry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just accidentally spilled water on my pants reading this, oops. Hadn't had one in years but did very recently...really surprised me. Dream wasn't too different than when it used to happen more often. Need to pee, delayed, finally peeing, ahhhhhh, start waking up. It's never pee.
My experiences are much the same. I wake up thinking I'm wetting the bed, then realize what it is and just let it come.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you guys orgasm with your wet dreams, or does it feel more like you're peeing? I've experienced both.
Since my dream is always me struggling to pee, I have a great sense of relief when I cum but wouldn’t say orgasmic type

Reactions: Prvybi18

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have them often because I release before going to sleep. Wet dreams used to cause me a great deal of frustration because I can't stand waking up to the gooey mess that is created. I used to be so embarassed by them as I would always wake up and shower and change my sheets and this could sometimes be in the wee hours of the morning when everyone is usually asleep. It was my roommate that asked me why I would get up in the early morning to shower then go back to sleep and I told him the truth and it was his advice that I start masturbating before going to sleep which is what he liked to do. It has worked for me so I've done that as my nightly routine. I also feel that it's healthy for men to masturbate for prostate health and testosterone production.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have them often because I release before going to sleep. Wet dreams used to cause me a great deal of frustration because I can't stand waking up to the gooey mess that is created. I used to be so embarassed by them as I would always wake up and shower and change my sheets and this could sometimes be in the wee hours of the morning when everyone is usually asleep. It was my roommate that asked me why I would get up in the early morning to shower then go back to sleep and I told him the truth and it was his advice that I start masturbating before going to sleep which is what he liked to do. It has worked for me so I've done that as my nightly routine. I also feel that it's healthy for men to masturbate for prostate health and testosterone production.
Good plan but I have had a number of wet dreams after a night of sex. I was in my 30’s too, I guess my body needed to release more

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good plan but I have had a number of wet dreams after a night of sex. I was in my 30’s too, I guess my body needed to release more
Yeah sometimes I would still have them but there wouldn't be as huge a mess to cleanup. I think for me it's going to sleep with full balls and then having an accident. My logic is that if I cum before sleep then my balls are pretty empty and will take some before they are full of semen again. Luckily for me wet dreams didn't happen nearly as often if I did a routine masturbation before sleep however. I was so disturbed by the frequency of wet dreams that I even asked my doctor how to make them stop. He said it was natural and something about REM sleep and that it would taper off as I got older.

Reactions: littleguy2

helmetlang

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One morning I was having a sex dream and woke up throbbing and cumming in my boxers. I was a virgin at the time so I enjoyed it and wanted it to happen again. It never did. If it did happen again these days I would cum in my blanket, as I sleep nude now.

Simpleid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One morning I was having a sex dream and woke up throbbing and cumming in my boxers. I was a virgin at the time so I enjoyed it and wanted it to happen again. It never did. If it did happen again these days I would cum in my blanket, as I sleep nude now.
Oh yes for those who sleep naked and may have wet dream, it make a mess in the sheet and blanket.

O

OldFirm08

Topic should have asked us at what age we had our 'first one'. Usually that occurs before you figure out how to jack your cock and watch the cum fly for the first amazing time. I know I left some really messed up underwear and sheets for my mom as a kid. Tried to clean it up or hide it, but she never said anything. Think the last time I had a wet dream might have been in my 30's....What a surprise that was. Now days, if I wake up and find my hand on my cock and its up hard,,,I just go back to sleep and let whatever happens, happen.

O

OldFirm08

That would be against the discussion of minors rule.

Well then the whole topic should be deleted. It's a topic question that deals with a physical change that happens pretty much to all men UNDER the legal age....so dont' need to describe what you did, but seems no harm to just say 'I was suchand such an age." Or as said,,,just delete this question if original post was intended to get underage stories told.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well then the whole topic should be deleted. It's a topic question that deals with a physical change that happens pretty much to all men UNDER the legal age....so dont' need to describe what you did, but seems no harm to just say 'I was suchand such an age." Or as said,,,just delete this question if original post was intended to get underage stories told.
And it happens to lots of men over legal age.
The terms of service rules state no discussions regarding minors.
And there you are, pushing it, suggesting the topic be titled when you had your “first” wet dream, which would undoubtedly be younger than 18.

I don't have one anymore, but my boyfriend had one 2 days ago. We always sleep naked, he was cuddled up to me and I woke up because I noticed that my thigh was damp. He came on my thigh, then i went to blow him and woke him up with that, was very hot that night : D