bigger dick size due to my recent gym visits!?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so i've always been like 5.1 to 5.5 inches max bone pressed during the last 10 years or so.

but lately i have realized that my dick has a different hang and somehow also people on the cam told me more often that i have a nice size (and "not so small" as i indicated to them in inches. they told me nope you look bigger than 5.1 or 5.5).

the other day a guy who is into measuring dick sizes on skype made me measure it live for him and i realize myself, that i can suddenly easily reach 5.5in and even scratch the 6in when fully hard!! Gosh, i couldn't believe it and i had to repeat this today a couple of times to see if it was really true - and it is true!

so my reasoning is the following that i have joined a gym in december and since then my whole body got more firm and defined. it is not toally yet where i want it to be but overall i see quite a change in my body and most people quite react on it positively. many guys now estimate my age around 30-40 years old with some even below 20yo. given the 51 real years i am, make it even hotter i believe.

definitely i believe that i have recently lost the last remainder of body fat just around my dick and thus when i measure now, my dick is longer - it's such a cool side effect of my gym visits, which i have never expected tbh!

did anybody else have similar experiences with gym visits and dick "growth"?

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely go on semen retention for more size gains
I truly wished people would stop spreading such nonsense like this. Depending on his age, all he’ll accomplish is prostate issues. If he’s lucky. And the testosterone levels will plummet.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so i've always been like 5.1 to 5.5 inches max bone pressed during the last 10 years or so.

but lately i have realized that my dick has a different hang and somehow also people on the cam told me more often that i have a nice size (and "not so small" as i indicated to them in inches. they told me nope you look bigger than 5.1 or 5.5).

the other day a guy who is into measuring dick sizes on skype made me measure it live for him and i realize myself, that i can suddenly easily reach 5.5in and even scratch the 6in when fully hard!! Gosh, i couldn't believe it and i had to repeat this today a couple of times to see if it was really true - and it is true!

so my reasoning is the following that i have joined a gym in december and since then my whole body got more firm and defined. it is not toally yet where i want it to be but overall i see quite a change in my body and most people quite react on it positively. many guys now estimate my age around 30-40 years old with some even below 20yo. given the 51 real years i am, make it even hotter i believe.

definitely i believe that i have recently lost the last remainder of body fat just around my dick and thus when i measure now, my dick is longer - it's such a cool side effect of my gym visits, which i have never expected tbh!

did anybody else have similar experiences with gym visits and dick "growth"?
It depends on your your overall body stats but there are a number of factors that can contribute to perceived penile ‘growth’
1) if your body fat percentage drops, you may gain length because there’s a fat pad on your pubic mound.
2) if you exercise more, your ‘cholesterol’ may go down, thus improving your overall circulation. This in turn will increase the blood flow to your penis during the night, and thus improve the strength of you erection (making the assumption here that you sleep in the nude - as all men should)
3) if you exercise more, the strength of your heart muscle increases (and see above)
4) if your body fat goes down and your muscle mass up, that’s generally associated with a higher testosterone level, which in turn causes more hemi-erections and nocturnal erections, which also increased perceived penile volume
5) if your muscle mass goes up, that may in turn improve your metabolism, making you feel warmer, thus causing you to wear fewer layers of clothing, maybe even freeball more often. That’ll definitely improve the bloodflow in flaccid state, and thus the perceived volume in erection

In short, yes, exercise may definitely cause ‘growth’. I cannot give an exact number because that greatly depends on the measurements (method used) and original fat percentage but an added perceived length of up to 1 inch is definitely not unheard of - and actually observed by me :)

In short: good for you and keep it up!

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I truly wished people would stop spreading such nonsense like this. Depending on his age, all he’ll accomplish is prostate issues. If he’s lucky. And the testosterone levels will plummet.
Can you please elaborate on this: why retaining semen would cause prostate issues and how the testosterone level is connected to sperm production and release.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There could very well be some scientific basis for this… but I would look elsewhere from testosterone being a causal factor. An increase in Nitric Oxide production could indeed result in better erections and increased flaccid size since NO is absolutely instrumental in dilating smooth muscle cells.

Effects of exercise training on nitric oxide, blood pressure and antioxidant enzymes
The comments I made weren’t speculation, those are fairly well-established factors. Of course, and as I said, for simplicity’s sake, there is an oversimplification, but the association between body fat, muscle mass, testosterone is fairly straightforward nonetheless and its effect on other systems should not be underestimated. There is also a growing body of evidence that the older people get, the more advisable it is to visit a gym. Not just to counter sarcopaenia, but also to keep hormone levels up. (And obviously, a proper diet is key in this as well)

The study you cite is focussed on aerobic exercise, and while I don’t dispute that NO may play some role, I am fairly certain that NO plays no role in increasing flaccid size. Why am I so certain? Because I know a whole body of patients who use tadalafil/sildenafil and I have NEVER heard of an increase of flaccid size. Moreover, I’m certain that a clever manufacturer would have found a way to market it as such.

In the end, anything that increases the blood flow to the genitals and removes restrictions to erections, will improve the perceived flaccid size of the penis.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The comments I made weren’t speculation, those are fairly well-established factors. Of course, and as I said, for simplicity’s sake, there is an oversimplification, but the association between body fat, muscle mass, testosterone is fairly straightforward nonetheless and its effect on other systems should not be underestimated. There is also a growing body of evidence that the older people get, the more advisable it is to visit a gym. Not just to counter sarcopaenia, but also to keep hormone levels up. (And obviously, a proper diet is key in this as well)

The study you cite is focussed on aerobic exercise, and while I don’t dispute that NO may play some role, I am fairly certain that NO plays no role in increasing flaccid size. Why am I so certain? Because I know a whole body of patients who use tadalafil/sildenafil and I have NEVER heard of an increase of flaccid size. Moreover, I’m certain that a clever manufacturer would have found a way to market it as such.

In the end, anything that increases the blood flow to the genitals and removes restrictions to erections, will improve the perceived flaccid size of the penis.

Of course Tadalafil and Sildenafil both rely upon the bodies own NO production… the higher the body’s own NO levels, the better Tadalafil and Sildenafil actually work. Many people take those drugs experience varying degrees of efficacy since the root problem of many seeking better quality erections are depressed NO production within the body itself. Increasing NO production within the body does indeed dilate smooth muscle cells… and the dilation of smooth muscle cells is the key mechanism for erections.

Beyond this… I didn’t quote you and since I didn’t quote you… I’m not attempting to contradict you. If I was, I would have quoted you.

But since you quoted ME, you’d first have to establish a connection between testosterone and penis size in adult males and as far as I know… there isn’t one.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course Tadalafil and Sildenafil both rely upon the bodies own NO production… the higher the body’s own NO levels, the better Tadalafil and Sildenafil actually work. Many people take those drugs experience varying degrees of efficacy since the root problem of many seeking better quality erections are depressed NO production within the body itself. Increasing NO production within the body does indeed dilate smooth muscle cells… and the dilation of smooth muscle cells is the key mechanism for erections.

Beyond this… I didn’t quote you and since I didn’t quote you… I’m not attempting to contradict you. If I was, I would have quoted you.

But since you quoted ME, you’d first have to establish a connection between testosterone and penis size in adult males and as far as I know… there isn’t one.
But I firstly said that there was an oversimplification because I’m not looking to write an entire discourse. There is, however, an indirect relation when measures are taken that optimise a variety of parameters that are indicative of ‘better’ health (and of course, I agree that a linear scale is an oversimplification), or in this case, better *male* health. As such, testosterone is a proxy, rather than a causation. However, self-reported PROMS of men on hormone replacement therapy do show an improved self-esteem as far as genital function and form is concerned.
I happen to know of a - sadly unpublished - interventional study where natural factors that optimise several parameters pertinent to male health were monitored and there was a definite correlation between the other parameters and T.
Incidentally, this is also, ultimately, the origin of my handle.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I was already off to bed when it suddenly occurred to me what you might be alluding at. No, T as a ‘supplement’ does NOT work. I was exclusively talking about intrinsic values. In fact, I find this whole trend of everyone looking at extrinsic means to remedy a problem deeply disturbing.
(Eg if you are overweight, the solution is eating less and eating a proper diet. Not taking a whole barrage of pills.)

D

deleted39601

Yes all to do with fat pad reduction with weight loss. I have experienced the same thing about 1/2 inch.