Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met up with a guy once that made mine look just small to kinda average. I’m 8”x6.25”. His had to of been 9-10 and thick as my forearm. It was huge. Sucking it was difficult and he kept pushing my head down on it as well which activated my gag reflex. Sex was just ok. Would have been awesome to watch him top another guy. He appeared to of middle eastern decent although I never asked. Handsome guy swinging a baseball bat between his legs.
I think everyone here would like a to enjoy a photo or two of you massive cock... thanks for the story.

Reactions: masqlnbtm

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was at the gym and Peter North came into the change room and dropped trow right in front of me. I took humour in that all the other men in the room quickly covered up and I just stood there with my dick out, proud that he was the only one there bigger than me.

F

FLhusband50

My friend Sean. I've only seen him soft and it's about 6 inches. A couple of girls in our circle of friends have slept with him along with my wife's cousin. She told my wife he was hung like a horse and showed her a pic of him in the shower with a hard on. My wife put him in the 9 inch range.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My friend Sean. I've only seen him soft and it's about 6 inches. A couple of girls in our circle of friends have slept with him along with my wife's cousin. She told my wife he was hung like a horse and showed her a pic of him in the shower with a hard on. My wife put him in the 9 inch range.
Even as someone who’s only 1% curious. That’s gotta turn you on

F

FLhusband50

Damn that’s even hotter. Give us a sample of what you say about it ... and what you’d do with it ;)
I love hearing what my wife thinks about it and what her cousin thought of it. My wife says it compares to a guy she dated in college. It reminds her of the endless sex they used to have. If a hung guy knows what he's doing it can be mind blowing sex. Her cousin told her Sean my friend is great in bed. Lots of stamina and his size is gorgeous to look at.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love hearing what my wife thinks about it and what her cousin thought of it. My wife says it compares to a guy she dated in college. It reminds her of the endless sex they used to have. If a hung guy knows what he's doing it can be mind blowing sex. Her cousin told her Sean my friend is great in bed. Lots of stamina and his size is gorgeous to look at.
I have had loads of wanking inspiration from stories girls I know have told me about guys I know. It is hot to think of you finding his big dick a turn on with your wife

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the end of the night during a Bachelor party, four of us left a strip club. My one buddy had been drinking a ton of beer, I was unfortunately the designated driver and as we were in the parking lot, he stops and says “ if I don’t piss now, I’ll be filling your back seat. As he stumbled to get his button fly jeans opened he moaned, shit I’m gonna piss myself, how bout some help guys!? So the others were hammered to care, I undid his button and then he struggled to pull out what looked like a 7 inch uncut, fat limp dick. He pissed for what seemed like five minutes, then kept shaking it as he laughed. Our other friend said “ pal, I’d heard you had a horse cock, but wtf?” He muttered something about “ family curse, too big for some pussies”.
I was lucky to get all 3 of them into my vehicle and drive them home. He sat in the front passengers seat and kept asking to go back to the club to get one of the dancer’s phone numbers. He was so drunk, yet all horned up from plenty of lap dances, that he kept rubbing that monster thru his jeans. I told him, I don’t need you to blow in my new suv. At a stop light, with his window down, he did yell out to some girls, “ hey sweetie, wanna ride my nine incher?”....yeah, I’m guessing he was being honest. That was quite the 20 minute drive.

TH.Dick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my best friend is the biggest ive ver seen. whenever he's drunk he talks about how big his cock is. He told me that with most women he has problems getting in properly and that some positions don't work at all. once he showed me his cock when he was hard because of a hot scene in a movie. And he told me it was 23cm / 9 Inch and it looked like it was true ...

Coconut kng

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I’ve ever seen was actually my cousin. I was 19 and moved across the country. I stayed with my Uncle and Aunt for a few weeks until I found an apartment. My cousin came home from college and we roomed together. He was a football jock, about 5’8” and very well built. He worked out a lot and was definitely a bro type. Well, One night he came into the room after showering. He just walked in completely naked. I couldn’t stop staring at it. He knew I was looking and in a typical frat boy joking way, started to swing it like a helicopter. He looked huge. Definitely the biggest soft dick I have ever seen... “It’s 9” hard,” he said. “My girl can’t even take it all, it sucks.” I didn’t even say anything, I just let him do his thing, though I thought about it every day after.