Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It totally depends on where I'll be wearing it, what I plan on doing and who is going to be around:

For active stuff around a beach I'll wear a thong bottom (I have a bunch of separates) and a rashguard, and usually bring along a pair of shorts to pull on to cover up if I'm going somewhere where a thong is inappropriate.

For swimming at a public pool I wear a one-piece and a swim cap (both are regulation).

Regular vacationey or cottagey stuff is when I usually wear a typical two-piece "bikini", and again the amount of coverage totally depends on who I'm with, if there are kids, relatives or any super prudish people around :rolleyes:

I don't like really patterned stuff so most of what I have is in black, navy, nude or some solid color. Fit, how flattering it looks on me, and quality are really the only factors I care about, I don't care at all about brands other than quality and making note of what size of X brand fits me so I can order them online without trying them on ;)

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It totally depends on where I'll be wearing it, what I plan on doing and who is going to be around:

For active stuff around a beach I'll wear a thong bottom (I have a bunch of separates) and a rashguard, and usually bring along a pair of shorts to pull on to cover up if I'm going somewhere where a thong is inappropriate.

For swimming at a public pool I wear a one-piece and a swim cap (both are regulation).

Regular vacationey or cottagey stuff is when I usually wear a typical two-piece "bikini", and again the amount of coverage totally depends on who I'm with, if there are kids, relatives or any super prudish people around :rolleyes:

I don't like really patterned stuff so most of what I have is in black, navy, nude or some solid color. Fit, how flattering it looks on me, and quality are really the only factors I care about, I don't care at all about brands other than quality and making note of what size of X brand fits me so I can order them online without trying them on ;)

thank you. That’s kind of how the women have been that I dated. They love the lack of coverage but again like you it greatly depended on who was going to be around and or an area were were going to be in. Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: nailz
D

deleted5678481

I’m the same. It depends. If I’m at a public pool. Very conservative with a halter top. If I’m traveling or not in the US, I might wear a thong but usually just something with less coverage. One piece at the lap pool of course

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To echo others, depends on what I am going to be doing.

SUP? I can get away with an actual bikini. Full butt bottoms and a uniboob top unfortunately but it keeps my bits in place and my butt concealed.

Pool party I will usually opt for one piece since there is probably going to be lots of standing near others and I'm self conscious of my belly.

Beach I will go smaller all around. I like Brazilian bottoms and tri tops. I will walk until it isn't crowded anymore and lay down camp under a big umbrella.

Reactions: tomj77 and diver6