Chris watts is kinda sexy.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread needs to end. The asshole murdered his pregnant wife and two kids so that he could be free to fuck his mistress. How can anyone turn his body or cock into a fantasy or fetish? I don’t get it.
I have a very simple idea for you, STOP READING THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE SO UPSET BY IT!

There are plenty of threads on this website I don't get, but I also don't feel the need to comment on them.

By the way, that idea works for any website, thread, post, picture, pretty much anything on the internet. Everything is not meant for everybody.

U

Uctopper

I’m sorry, but you don’t get to tell me what I can and cannot comment on. If I see something that offends me like this sickness does, I will say what I please.

javilee

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sorry, but you don’t get to tell me what I can and cannot comment on. If I see something that offends me like this sickness does, I will say what I please.
SHUT FUCK UPPPP.. go get fucked..replace that stick you have up your ass with a dick and maybe you’ll feel better. Get well soon.

U

Uctopper

Glad I could brighten your day. I’m proud that stuff like this bothers me. I have to assume none of these weird people, maybe even you, have a conscience and are constantly using the wrong head to think with. “So what if he killed his pregnant wife and two sweet little girls. I still want to see his dick.” OMG! I won’t respond further. I’ve made my point. Watch out for Karma.

timeinwonderland

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread needs to end. The asshole murdered his pregnant wife and two kids so that he could be free to fuck his mistress. How can anyone turn his body or cock into a fantasy or fetish? I don’t get it.
I completely understand what you mean and I can see it from both sides. If he was fuck ugly, this thread wouldn’t even exist. People are only posting on this thread saying how they find him attractive on how he looks, not for what he’s done. However, I do agree that the things he’s done should really be a complete and instant turn off.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he offered to fuck you non stop as long as you hid him from the police, would you? :joy::sob::sob:

No, I'm a human, not a mere brute of an animal. I treat myself as a person with dignity and a sense of responsibility to others. My life has more meaning than just maximizing whatever makes my bits feel good.

posted cringe lose social credit.jpg

D

deleted1366799

No, I'm a human, not a mere brute of an animal. I treat myself as a person with dignity and a sense of responsibility to others. My life has more meaning than just maximizing whatever makes my bits feel good.

View attachment 23395781
Good for you honey! This world is full of many people and many of them don't think like you. Why does this bother you so much? Do you expect the world to think exactly like you and meet your moral standards? Only you can possibly be correct?

Reactions: reddie_gomz

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This world is full of many people and many of them don't think like you.

Ok. So? There are people who think and do all sorts of awful things.

Why does this bother you so much?

What bothers me is not the sheer fact of people thinking differently. For example, I think it's really dumb to suppose that society moving towards greater centralization, complexity, and cooperation is bad and ought to be curtailed (I'm essentially referring to libertarianism, if that wasn't clear). I even find this perspective as antagonistic to an extent. But I can still hold basic respect for someone who has this view.

What bothers me is when people relate to the world with no sense of decency. That in particular bothers me, because it reflects spinelessness, myopia, narcissism, and a whole host of contemptible traits. It's in direct conflict to my idea of what being a good human looks like.

And it's not like I don't expect some to be this way. Humanity is fairly corrupt overall, even in light of such basic standards. So I'm not trying to shame anyone out of being this way, as if expecting them to have a moral compass compelling them to responding to shame. Probably the sort of person who would hide a murderer from the cops because he's hot doesn't have any moral compass to begin with. That is why I emphasized the beastly quality of this inclination. The point of what I am doing, rather, is to signal to the community how despicable this tendency is, and to motivate action against it.

Do you expect the world to think exactly like you...

No. Nor would I want it to. That would be boring. But some shit is just beyond the pale. Besides, you're not offering anything thought provoking.

... and meet your moral standards?

Certainly not to an absolute extent or anywhere near. If I expected absolute conformity to my moral standards to justify association, I'd have to somehow disown everyone, including myself.

But there is a bottom line. One of the features of that bottom line is a striving to be something more than a mere brute. That's what I mean by having some sense of dignity. Another feature is having some interest in considering righteousness in one's decision making. There are other features, but these two are particularly critical and relevant to the question at hand. Your post reflected no sense of being anything more than a beast in human clothing, and it also showed absolutely no interest in any sense of righteousness, but rather only in what will get you off. Assuming that's a fair representation of what you're like, that's sufficient basis for me to judge you undeserving of toleration.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

View attachment 23395781
I agree with this, but it’s very hypocritical for you of all people to say that you have a sense of responsibility to others considering that in another thread you refused to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and said, “If I wind up unwittingly being the vehicle for some pathogen that winds up killing someone who gets it from me, I'm not going to be bent out of shape about it (especially if this person is a stranger).” You also said, “I actually find it rather foolish to be shutting down society over a small fraction of the population being at risk of death.”

Those are not things someone who has a sense of responsibility to others would say.