Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to masturbate in my parent's in-ground swimming pool on a pretty regular basis, especially after nighttime naked swims.

On a couple of occasions, I even fucked in that pool - an ex girlfriend who came to town for a two week visit.

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I go to our hot tub almost every night. Entering a vagina in the water can be difficult. I use just a little bit of vaseline and it slides right in. She sits on the seat and I kneel in front of her plunging in and out. She says I hit the back of her pussy in that position. Sometimes I'll lay flat with my feet on two seats and my hands on the seats behind me, she lays her legs over my thighs and I enter her from below. She comes frequently in this position she says it is because I fill her. It has been a long time since I could cum in the hot tub but it feels good and she gets pleasured. Onr time I just needed to cum so I sat on the side and jerked off till I came. I think that was the first time she saw me pleasure myself. She enjoys watching sometimes

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it when I was young in a public pool. There was a jet for back massage. When nobody was looking I put my cock in front of it til I was cumming.

Absolutely love doing that in hot tubs. Hopefully I have not caused too many pregnancies....

D

deleted1331048

I used to enjoy masturbating at home by laying in hot bath water, and then using the shower head to blast water towards my cock. I held my foreskin up, so the water did its magic between the foreskin and glans. The stimulation was amazing, and cumming was mindblowing.

Now, I said I used to enjoy it, because I eventually managed to clog the drain... And let me tell you I did not enjoy opening up the drain and pulling out a large mass of all kinds of gunk and hair that had been merged together and somewhat solidified by my cum. :weary_face:

I'm very sorry if this mental image caused you any trauma, because for me it sure did, and I learned my lesson from it.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's an outside hot tub in a Florida resort we go to every year that will always make me cum. I always get in telling myself to behave but somehow my swim shorts always end up around my ankles. The underwater jets always hit just the right spots at just the right pressure and I end up having an incredible orgasm.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
There's an outside hot tub in a Florida resort we go to every year that will always make me cum. I always get in telling myself to behave but somehow my swim shorts always end up around my ankles. The underwater jets always hit just the right spots at just the right pressure and I end up having an incredible orgasm.
yeah it´s a great feeling !

Reactions: diver6

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My wife and I go to our hot tub almost every night. Entering a vagina in the water can be difficult. I use just a little bit of vaseline and it slides right in. She sits on the seat and I kneel in front of her plunging in and out. She says I hit the back of her pussy in that position. Sometimes I'll lay flat with my feet on two seats and my hands on the seats behind me, she lays her legs over my thighs and I enter her from below. She comes frequently in this position she says it is because I fill her. It has been a long time since I could cum in the hot tub but it feels good and she gets pleasured. Onr time I just needed to cum so I sat on the side and jerked off till I came. I think that was the first time she saw me pleasure myself. She enjoys watching sometimes

I've never actually fucked in a pool or hot tub but would love to try. There's a soft core movie called Showgirl where they fuck in an outside pool. The movie was slated at the box office but I still find the scene gives me a boner. She slowly plants herself down on his waiting pole under the water, and then rides him to a frenzied climax.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never actually fucked in a pool or hot tub but would love to try. There's a soft core movie called Showgirl where they fuck in an outside pool. The movie was slated at the box office but I still find the scene gives me a boner. She slowly plants herself down on his waiting pole under the water, and then rides him to a frenzied climax.
In St Lucia the pool "life" guard took me in the pool. Being fucked almost weightless was amazing and using the water to push back on his hard tool as he slowly penetrated me till his large nuts stopped going deeper then slowly riding me, both of us climaxed, him i me and me in the pool. If I thought the first time was something I was mistaken, that slow rhythmic in and out, the feel of water on your body making movements and sensations while his firm hands gripped me to stop me floating off. After a day in the sun being on the beach or sightseeing to end up with this randy stud was a fitting end to most days.

sjcgymrat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was time to swap the water anyhow. I let the jet pummel my head until there was no return. It was wild seeing the load twist in the current. Made me wonder if every guy tries this. I don’t think I’ve been in a hotel spa since.

BADway

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do it sometimes when i swim naked in the lacke, the first time i guess i was busted because after i got out i realized some cum which was invisible underwater, was stuck on my bush and sooo fkn obvious o_O:emoji_crying_cat_face: