Do Bisexual men actually settle down with men?

Bi guys are a big chunk of people.

Which ones? The ones who prefer cisgender women? transwomen? transmen? cisgender men?

Bi guys with alleged preference for (cis)women are no-no for me in years. If you're a self-loving Gay or translady above the age of 30, the risk of you being used and discarded as trash are high. Date/fuck them being mature enough to know this.

Bi guys with no-issues with gender fluidity are OK. Some can be good partners for queer men&transwomen. For transwomen, these are the most likely to be your best choice.

Bi guys with male preference, in my own experience with them, are no different from the gays, unless they're from an very conservative place. Date with no fears.
Exactly it's always the straight leaning bi guys who ruin the image. They need to actually stop

I see facts and reality ain’t your best friend. Bisexuals in long-term same-sex relationships are a rare minority. Most same-sex relationships involved two homosexuals. Many gay men aren’t going to take the risk of dating a bi man when 90% of the time he will get dumped for heteronormativity. This has been most gay men experiences with bi men. Let that reality sink in. I doubt it will though because you’re too selfish to comprehend it.
honest question, what is the definition of a long term relationship? As Dan Savage said "all relationships end until one doesn't"

Exactly it's always the straight leaning bi guys who ruin the image. They need to actually stop
A lot of the ones who prefer men are also closeted in relationships with women. Bisexuals in general are predominantly in relationships with the opposite sex, regardless of their preferences.

Reactions: sylarrr007
A lot of the ones who prefer men are also closeted in relationships with women. Bisexuals in general are predominantly in relationships with the opposite sex, regardless of their preferences.
Is that your opinion or is there a study(s) that supports that outcome. If so, I would love to read the study, please share if you can. My experience is very different.

I have better relationships with women than men but I'm not sure how the love life part would play out, my dad isn't entirely accepting of me ending up with a man but I honestly don't really a preference to whom I'd end up with for as long as I'm happy with them

I'm probably gonna end up with a woman but it's too early to say, anything can happen

I think there's a bias and lingering trauma in your original post, I don't think you're going off an objective opinion, it feels very anecdotal (you should probably address that)

I have better relationships with women than men but I'm not sure how the love life part would play out, my dad isn't entirely accepting of me ending up with a man but I honestly don't really a preference to whom I'd end up with for as long as I'm happy with them

I'm probably gonna end up with a woman but it's too early to say, anything can happen

I think there's a bias and lingering trauma in your original post, I don't think you're going off an objective opinion, it feels very anecdotal (you should probably address that)
Just stick with women since it's clear where you really want.

Just stick with women since it's clear where you really want.
Why would I do that if I can have a suitable emotional connection with a dude, trans person, non-binary/queer person, or whatever else? Why would I limit myself to women just because the rule applies en masse? I don't have everything figured out, it's all at random

I'm attracted to personality, not sex/gender

Kind of a condescending snarky attitude you're displaying towards me right now

Bit uncalled for

Why would I do that if I can have a suitable emotional connection with a dude, trans person, non-binary/queer person, or whatever else? Why would I limit myself to women just because the rule applies en masse? I don't have everything figured out, it's all at random

I'm attracted to personality, not sex/gender

Kind of a condescending snarky attitude you're displaying towards me right now

Bit uncalled for
You were the one who said you think you will end up with a woman. He's just telling you not to waste men's time. Statistically, most of you end up with women.

You were the one who said you think you will end up with a woman.

No, I said

Probably ≠ Definitely

Don't be lame

He's just telling you not to waste men's time. Statistically, most of you end up with women.
You or him are not even remotely within the vicinity of my dating pool, I am statistically in a very small minority and a sizeable outlier, statistics can't be applied in my case

Having the mindset of "wasting time" chalks you off my radar completely to begin with, you aren't being considered, don't worry luv

No, I said

Probably ≠ Definitely

Don't be lame

You or him are not even remotely within the vicinity of my dating pool, I am statistically in a very small minority and a sizeable outlier, statistics can't be applied to my case
it's a guarantee bro can't tell you how many times we hear this

I don't, your time isn't going to be "wasted", don't worry about other people that have a desire to reciprocate

I am not interested in you
I can guarantee you that most gay men looking for a committed relationship ain’t going to waste their time with someone who will “probably” end up with a woman. Just my two cents!

Funny enough, I'm now seeing a lot of videos on social media of gay men saying they would never date bi men. It's mostly your generation doing these videos.

I can guarantee you that most gay men looking for a committed relationship ain’t going to waste their time with someone who will “probably” end up with a woman. Just my two cents!

Funny enough, I'm now seeing a lot of videos on social media of gay men saying they would never date bi men. It's mostly your generation doing these videos.
These bi men won't admit it and don't understand when you say your probably end up with a woman it's a guarantee you will. It's rare bi men have homosexual relationship. They don't understand why gay men avoid them romantically.

If you're that close minded of a person that assesses compatibility ahead of time based on generalizations than individual action, we probably weren't going to work out in the first place

I'm not even interested in most people, same is true in the inverse

People always spout their own bullshit from their own limited perspectives, this happens with every generation, I'm not sure why you're grouping me with whoever you're referring to

These bi men won't admit it and don't understand when you say your probably end up with a woman it's a guarantee you will. It's rare bi men have homosexual relationship. They don't understand why gay men avoid them romantically.
I was in a three year relationship with a gay bear in Chicago, he cheated on me while I was out in LA for a month

I've already done the thing and found enjoyment in it