Do gay guys actually have sex in public at gay bars?

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My friends call me the bad luck charm. Every time I have gone with them to some of the more notorious spots in NYC, there has not been a bit of action the whole time we were there. I’m not just talking action for us, but action for anybody in the place. They’ve claimed to see all kinds of wild shit when I’m not in attendance, but literally the wildest thing ever witnessed when I was around was two guys making out in a corner while one had his hand down the other’s pants. I’m a total mood killer apparently haha

Reactions: n_justice

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friends call me the bad luck charm. Every time I have gone with them to some of the more notorious spots in NYC, there has not been a bit of action the whole time we were there. I’m not just talking action for us, but action for anybody in the place. They’ve claimed to see all kinds of wild shit when I’m not in attendance, but literally the wildest thing ever witnessed when I was around was two guys making out in a corner while one had his hand down the other’s pants. I’m a total mood killer apparently haha

Are you single?

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Are you single?

No, and neither are most of my friends. My own boyfriend has watched guys jack off onto the dance floor and suck each other in a couple of the different bars. To be fair I don't go barhopping all that often, but neither does he. Stuff has just never happened when I'm around.

Misterguy5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing hotter than letting a complete stranger feel toward your crotch, feel down into you pants, pull out your cock and put it in his mouth... all while having no idea what he looks like cuz it’s pitch black.

moonbeam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in NE Ohio, not San Francisco, but yes I've seen it and done it occasionally. Not full on fucking, but handjobs, hands down each other's pants; blowjobs... usually in a stall, or we go out to one of our vehicles in the parking lot. That was one of the benefits of me owning an SUV all these years, lol.

If you see more than one pair of feet under a bathroom stall, they're either hooking up and/or doing blow.

Depends on the bar your at, some will kick you out immediately for doing that out in the open in front of everyone.

I've also hooked up in the DJ booths, as well as the dressing rooms for the drag queens, when there were no queens performing that night. I knew the staff well at those places, and they were cool with me if I asked if we could use a room for a quickie.

Messy Elliott

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw 2 guys make out, one eat the other's ass, then fuck him and breed him in The Eagle NYC before, and not even in the bathroom. To be fair it was jockstrap night so, easy access and all but still. Some bars know it happens but they just look away and tacitly allow it, others will shut it down as soon as they see it.

Due to COVID I don't know if you can still expect the same activities going forward, though if guys are still hooking up via the apps then maybe?

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in NE Ohio, not San Francisco, but yes I've seen it and done it occasionally. Not full on fucking, but handjobs, hands down each other's pants; blowjobs... usually in a stall, or we go out to one of our vehicles in the parking lot. That was one of the benefits of me owning an SUV all these years, lol.

If you see more than one pair of feet under a bathroom stall, they're either hooking up and/or doing blow.

Depends on the bar your at, some will kick you out immediately for doing that out in the open in front of everyone.

I've also hooked up in the DJ booths, as well as the dressing rooms for the drag queens, when there were no queens performing that night. I knew the staff well at those places, and they were cool with me if I asked if we could use a room for a quickie.

I've been in many stalls with guys, sucking their dicks. The word gets around and i have sucked many in the same night there

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the uk, there are bars especially in London where this happens a lot - back in the 80s/90s it was a lot more prevalent too with 'back rooms' etc.

I have a good friend into the leather scene and he used to tell me about how he would go to a leather bar in just chaps, ass and dick on show and ready to be taken, and he would let me know how many guys he'd fucked and how many had fucked him in the night and he still does this now too, so clearly going on.
There was a time when private clubs sprang up like weeds in London, there for a few weeks till they either moved or got shut down and it was in one of these that I saw an ex of mine being fucked in a dimly lit basement room. Well, to be more accurate he was lying on a pool table on his back naked from the waist down and guys were lining up to fuck him one after the other, his legs held very firmly over his head with his hole placed to be available to any cock that wanted it. I was going to join in, had done to other guys, but decided been there done that. In the time I watched 9 guys entered and deposited.
2 weeks later the club was gone.

D

deleted1074483

There was a time when private clubs sprang up like weeds in London, there for a few weeks till they either moved or got shut down and it was in one of these that I saw an ex of mine being fucked in a dimly lit basement room. Well, to be more accurate he was lying on a pool table on his back naked from the waist down and guys were lining up to fuck him one after the other, his legs held very firmly over his head with his hole placed to be available to any cock that wanted it. I was going to join in, had done to other guys, but decided been there done that. In the time I watched 9 guys entered and deposited.
2 weeks later the club was gone.

and its a real bugger when you go in the next week to play pool there and well its justs 'sticky' and 'icky'

Reactions: vita2016