Do I tell someone they dated how horrible of a human being they are?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just read an article about dating in NYC, which said that it basically no longer exists. Apparently when a guy is interested in a girl now, he will just text her while he's hanging out with his friends and invite her to join them. According to the article, guys hardly ever ask a girl to go to dinner at a predetermined time several days away, just by themselves.

Is that true? Is that what "dating" in the city is like now?

Not just the city, I think it is that pretty much that way everywhere now. Even when I was in college ten years ago that was becoming a thing of the past.

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why you would want to tell him. It would be like telling a particular frustrating person they have deep brown stain on the back of their white pants. Sure, it would be a nice thing to do. But i don't see any reward in doing so. Or at least not for you anyway.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem like a strong mined individual. Get away, far away. You don't need to tell him, just cut off contact abruptly. There is only one person this guy can love, and that is himself and his loudness and superficiality also indicate insecurity. He doesn't want a partner, he wants a mindless object he can control, a sycophant to enforce his ego. It will only get worse. You are too independent for this creep. Why reward his assanine behavior with you company.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is no hanging out with friends on a booty call, there is only booty. You never get to meet the friends. Meeting the friends is for friends and girlfriends.

I totally read that wrong last time lol. That is what I get for being on here with my phone

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
no, when you don't want to be with someone you just don't and you dont have to go down a laundry list of why you don't like them
just say it isn't working out etc

I mean I'd love to tell this lady I know that she's a worthless whore for hurting her son to get even with her exhusband but if I can hold my tongue on that one you can give this guy a pass for talking loudly and having bad breath ok