Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No lube = no bueno for me. My hole stays pretty tight, even though I know how to relax and stretch etc. I get frustrated when a guy tries to get in me without lube because I want to enjoy it.

Case in point, I hooked up with a guy a couple weeks ago. It was in the afternoon, and his roommate was in his room working or napping. So we needed to be quiet. It was the first time I hooked up with him, and while I knew he was big, in person it was an epic dick. After messing around with foreplay he had me on my back, I hooked my elbows over my knees and presented my hole. He started pushing and I was like “do you have lube” and he shushed me (!) and kept pushing. He tried spitting on my hole and letting it dribble down to his cock. I was like “dude, we need lube.” He pushed hard and maybe 2 inches went into me and I let loose a yelp that would have raised the dead. And then he got pissy with me for making noise!

Keep in mind I am normally a very compliant bottom and the furthest thing from bossy.

Anyway, he huffed and puffed and went to get lube. He put a generous amount on his cock, then my hole, and I angled my hips up to let him try again. Unsurprisingly this time he was able to slowly slide his cock into me to the hilt, and the only sound I made was a low groan in his ear. He started a slow hump, then picked up the pace, and we were both enjoying each other the way we wanted - he was getting to long dick me and fuck me hard and use my hole, and I got to enter total bliss mode getting my hole really well and truly fucked by his big cock.

No complaints, yelps, tension, pain, or worry. I’m still kind of mad about it because I think he was actually trying to hurt me at first, which is just shitty. Either that or he just hates lubricant for some reason. It’s beyond me why, because it felt like he shot about 7-8 times when he finally came and his entire body was spasming on top of me like he’d been electrocuted.

So I think he enjoyed it, but I guess didn’t want me to? Grr.

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Always fucked without lube, just spit is enough in the start . After that every thing is amazing, my hole relax and my ass secrets white mucus which is enough for me to feel only pleasure without pain. I used lube once or twice and didn’t like it, it makes everything slippery and I cann’t feel the nice friction of the smooth cock fucking me.

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a top buddy who eats my hole for at least 15 minutes before fucking me. We usually 69 right before fucking with him eating my ass and me sucking his cock. I slobber generously on his cock, it runs down over his balls—it’s really wet. The combo of his spit in my fully eaten out hole and mine on his cock is enough to fuck with. I learned he doesn’t care for lube because he gets off on eating my ass in between fucking it. He’ll pull out and just chow down on my open hole...then re-enter and start fucking away. He repeats that 3 to 4 times over the course of fucking my hole. It’s so hot. He is the only top that I’ve been with who does that—otherwise, lube.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a top buddy who eats my hole for at least 15 minutes before fucking me. We usually 69 right before fucking with him eating my ass and me sucking his cock. I slobber generously on his cock, it runs down over his balls—it’s really wet. The combo of his spit in my fully eaten out hole and mine on his cock is enough to fuck with. I learned he doesn’t care for lube because he gets off on eating my ass in between fucking it. He’ll pull out and just chow down on my open hole...then re-enter and start fucking away. He repeats that 3 to 4 times over the course of fucking my hole. It’s so hot. He is the only top that I’ve been with who does that—otherwise, lube.

I have a fuck buddy who also will rim my ass for anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes before he will fuck me. No lube is necessary because by the time his dick enters my ass, it is so relaxed and extremely wet from his spit. On the other hand, 90% of the time, my boyfriend, will try to finger my ass or fuck me without lube or spit. He will finally use lube. But the problem is he will continue to add lube while he fucks me. It gets to the point that I feel like I have lube all over me.

D

deleted1074483

yup lube to fuck a guy, but not too much, and if I've eaten a guy out nice n deep and he's given me good head with lots of spit, as others have said that's normally enough

Reactions: jpk338

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all up to the bottom. Some guys are really tight and need lube - I'm happy to oblige. Other times just some spit is usually good. I precum like crazy so the combo of spit and precum get my dick really slippery. But I think that the all time best lube is another guy's load.

singer845

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
California, but attending college in Winchester VA
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's so hot! Next time I'm in Seattle may I join?

DesertChaos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'll fuck without lube (spit on his hole a little before penetrating), but I NEVER get fucked unless there is a lot of lube available...

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't want to know how some of yall holes look like if yall don't need any lube. :no_mouth:

i like em tight and my cock doesn't fit into a tight hole without any lube.

They're mostly not meaning it in an absolute sense. In an absolute sense, saliva (/oral mucus) can serve as a lubricant in a sex act. But a number of those who replied said they focus on getting things moist via fellatio and rimming, while not counting that as "using lube".