Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,486 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

lbagain

Sexy Member
Media
I don’t think that my behavior goes unnoticed, and quite frankly I don’t care about being perceived as a coward. And if my avoidance makes people assume I’m small then there’s no getting around it. I’d rather them assume then know for sure. Plus, Im smaller and more worthless than they could imagine anyway.

Being perceived as a coward is a big problem in many many situations unless you have found a way to be a hermit and forego most of life.

Further, do you mind explaining exactly how small you are which might justify your approach?

To be fair, I'll expose my own dimensions: Just over 4" hard and zero to 1.5" flaccid. Zero because of retraction provoked unpredictably by temperature, exercise, or anxiety. People who see me flaccid might think I am totally incapable of sex if they happen to see me retracted which might happen at any time. Occasionally, I'm near my erect length when flaccid: rare.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he was ENDORSING the social pressure and disparagement regarding small penis size. He was just saying he thinks it is not in his interest to fight it or subject himself to it.

Therapist are part of society and, in my experience, usually NOT SENSITIVE to the issue.

Thank you for your reply.

In all honesty, this subject never came up with any of the therapists I have dealt with (only two, actually), so I don't know, my experience is too limited.

As far as I understood from his messages, he was also limiting his life, so I suggested that he should seek professional help to get over the complex that seems to come with his size.

Anyways, we are discussing the matter privately by his request, and I'm glad we are clarifying our views with each other without hindering the discussion here.;)

D

deleted1256061

Or they make it a big deal. Please, don't put out that "it's all in your head stuff."
I agree, I guess I should’ve worded it better, it’s not a big deal unless someone makes it a big deal

Reactions: diver6

Yes, I and everyone else don't have anything to be ashamed of. I don't make it a big deal, if you are nervous about it then go use the stall.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just go when I need to go, I have no hang-ups about there being no dividers at the urinal. In fact, I kinda hate dividers at urinals, I feel like it further fosters a mindset of insecurity (be that in dick size, sexuality, etc).

It may come as a surprise to some but I’m a really shy guy. I used to avoid urinals for years and doing so just made me feel more and more insecure and uneasy in going to a public bathroom. It also ended up making me pee shy. But then I decided fuck it, I’m there to do my business, most every guy is in there to do the same, who cares if someone looks, it’s pretty natural that at least once someone is going to look at your dick at a urinal. Is it really the end of the world?

When I decided, no it’s not the end of the world if someone looks at my penis at a urinal, then I just kinda lost my inhibitions in using one. Sometimes it still takes a moment to get the stream started but I distract my anxiety by focusing on the bolts on the handles and count how many sides it has (they’re usually octagonal or hexagonal) or I focus on something I can muse about such as why some urinal handles are thinner at the base and thicken at the end while others are the same thickness throughout. When I distract myself well enough, I have no problem getting the stream going no matter how crowded the bathroom is.

I’m now at the point (and have been for a few years now) where I can pee even talking to another guy (usually a friend or acquaintance) at the urinal. In fact, just a couple months ago, I ran into one of my bf’s friends at a urinal, and that’s the first time we ever met haha. Talk about amusing first meetings and first impressions. Pretty sure he got a good first impression of me in a different way too, the guy is pretty open about loving big dicks as has come up in conversation, and I’m pretty sure he saw mine at the urinal that day haha.

If I had one that long I'd walk around town with it out LOL

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont have problems with this. I have a very good friend whom i always hang out with after work. We use the urinal next to each other all the time to keep our conversation going. I am sure he saw mine, as I saw his. I think this situation bonds us a bit, seriously.

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in college, two or three of us would gather 'round a single toilet if we were at someone's house and we all needed to go. We called it "bonding." As in, "Hey, you gotta bond?"
"Yeah. Let's go bond."
Then we'd stand in a circle around the bowl and let it go.

That's not gay, is it? :confused:
Nope. I would call it brotherhood. Your lucky to have bros like them.

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Walk up to the urinal, pull it out of my boxers, let it flow! I don't care if someone wants to look- I generally stand back a little. We're all men- we all have cocks, they all do the same thing. No big deal to me.
I agree with you % bro