Do your friends know your size?

D

deleted5199391

Not counting exs, and there are a lot, lol, two guys and a girl know my size precisely.
With those two guys I compared but did nothing. One was a cock to cock comparison, the other we measured in bathroom.
This girl is a very good friend. We played sexually but actually did nothing that required contact since we're both taken. Our partners don't mind.

D

deleted1074483

via ex's others know how big i am and being gay they do tend to talk about these things - its been both a blessing and very annoying at times - a blessing as its meant guys have come on to me and i 'may' have taken advantage, very annoying because some of those guys are quite insistent and having guys ask me about it and to show them.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well apart from the friend who was with me when we both fucked a girl we pulled in a club I’m not sure about the other male friends but at least three of their wives know because I fucked them before they were married lol

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well apart from the friend who was with me when we both fucked a girl we pulled in a club I’m not sure about the other male friends but at least three of their wives know because I fucked them before they were married lol

Sort of a self-own, though...

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya pretty much all of my friends are aware, male and female. The foreskin has been a huge topic of interest for people so that's usually how it starts.
. Well, foreskin is NOT a subject of interest to any of my Bros and the measure of foreskin especially an elephant trunk can not be used when omparing due to it’s redundancy.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But all three moved on to someone else - speaks volumes regarding your shitty attitude

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friends are a bunch of dicks (a joke here, I guess) and don't believe me, but I got sick of it and showed one some pics. Now he just makes fun of me in the friend group for getting laid by showing dick pics. Haters gonna hate.
That’s not a friend, it’s an envious prick

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’s not a friend, it’s an envious prick

Nah, he thinks he’s a comedian, I don’t really think he cares about having a big dick besides humor. Some of us kicked him out of a band back in the day for his shit. He’s OK.

Reactions: Perfectsix